CampFire Tales

A/n....this is totally not based off that one episode of Camp Camp....😩

Yakko,Wakko, and Dot were our camping. They had everything set up. And it was time for their favorite part, s'mores!!

They roasted the marshmallows, And assembled the s'more.

"You know what every good camping trip needs?" Yakko piped in. "Scary stories! Muahaha" he held a flashlight under his face

"Yea! I have a really good one for you guys" Wakko replied. Yakko handed them the flashlight. "Floor is yours baby Bro!" Yakko said

"So it was halloween night. 3 Kids were out trick or treating. One of the kids dropped their candy and it fell into the sewer. When they went to go retrieve the candy, they saw a cl-"

"Wakko we legit lived through this. " dot interrupted "I have a REAL scary story"

She cleared her throat "once there was a little girl named Jamie. She was one of the happiest kids alive. She was popular at school, and internet famous. One night, she got a call from a unknown number. She thought it was a scam call, so she ignored it. But the same number called. She picked up and said 'hello'. All she could hear was breathing. She hung up, and right when she did, the power went out"

Wakko and Yakko leaned in closer 

"She heard a knock on her door, so she grabbed a baseball bat and slowly walked to the front door. When she looked out the window, She didn't see anyone. And nobody was there when she opened the door. She was scared and confused. She turned around to go back to her room, but a person was standing behind her. And then....."

"What happened?!?" Wakko asked

"BAM!" Dot yelled as Wakko and Yakko jumped.

"She was knocked out with a vase to the head. And then she was never heard from again...the end!" Dot smiled

"Woah. That was scary sis-" Yakko said "Wakko do you have a story now?"

"Yup!" They smiled "Once there was a scary hunty man. He was out for 3 little children-"

"Wakko we lived through that one too!" Yakko said a little aggravated

"I have a story-" Yakko said "There once was a man from Nantucket"

"Be serious!" Dot said

"Okay okay. A sus man lived in Burbank, just like us. Nobody every heard from him, or knew anything of him. There would be sightings of him at night standing in corners of streets. Once you got close to him, he would disappear. They say that he haunts the steers to this very day. And if you ever encounter him while alone, you would go missing"

"Woah" Wakko and Dot said in unison.

"I have a story now!" Wakko piped in
"One time, th-"

Suddenly the fire went out, resulting in screams from all three warners. Yakko was scrambling around to find the flashlight, it was too dark to see.

He found it and turned it on. He shined the light at his siblings to make sure they were okay.

"W-wheres wakko..." Dot said in a shaky voice. There  was leaves crunching behind them, so he shined the light to the spot. Wakko was there, Their back facing the other two warners

"W-Wak?" Yakko said. Wakko turned around "hey sibs" They said in a distorted voice. Their eyes and mouth looked like they were scribbled onto their face. Yakko and Dot screamed and started running  toward the tent. Yakko tripped on a rock on the way

"Yakko!" Dot turned around and held our her hand. Yakko grabbed it and raised his head. His face was the same as Wakkos. "Hello Dottie!" Dot screamed and ran to the tent. She got into it and sat down.

She heard whispers outside and saw a shadow walking by. She covered her mouth so she didn't make a noicse.

She had tears streaming down her face. She then realized someone was beside her, so she slowly turned. Wakko and Yakko turned on flashlight and held it under their scribbled face.

"The end!" Wakko said. Wakko and Yakko were speechless

"What the crap" Dot said

REAL THE END!

mmmm I drew something

 to go with this chapter😰😰