🎮 chapt. 6 🎮

your pov:

there was a knock at the door and kenma was standing there in a kinda cute outfit

"hey kenma!"

"hey y/n"

"so where are we going?"

"escape room."

"escape what?"

"..an escape room."

"ive never been to one.."

"well good thing your going with an expert!" you both giggled and made your way out of the dorm buildings. it was sort of a long walk but it wasnt to bad. besides you guys could get food on the way.

"so where do you want to eat?" kenma looked at you thinking before finally answering.

"panda express."

"that sounds really good actually"

"im paying though"

"thats fine! ill pay for the escape room tickets"

"sounds fair"

you and kenma ended up getting to panda express and ordered some food. although you both tried to eat a fair amount without stuffing yourselves and then made your way to the building the escape room was at.

"were here!"

"a horror escape expierience like no other.. not for the feint of heart.. are you sure this isnt to scary?"

"eh its just a bunch of fake gore.. at least every other time ive been here.."

"how many times have you been here?"

"once a year since i was 13"

"and you brought me this time?"

"well duh, who else would i bring, hanaki is sick and usually he goes with me.. and you asking me to hangout was a perfect opportunity!" you smiled at him and payed for 2 tickets.

making your way to the line you guys ended up having to wait only 15 minutes until they let you in.

after being told the rules and having everything explained to you, they put you both in a pitch black room.

"so what now.."

"uuh try and find a light switch? they change it every year so i cant help.."

you and kenma walked around until eventually you ended up kicking something. picking it up it was a flashlight so you turned it on.

"oh nice you found a flashlight!"

looking around the room there was a locked chest a door that looked like it lead to the outside and there was some sort of electrical panel. the rest of the room was slightly empty with a bookshelf and a table with a bunch of rusted tools and some wires.