🎮 chapt. 4 🎮

your pov:

"hey y/n its been awhile!" it was non other than your ex. tsukishima kei. he was with his, what you thought was, friend yamaguchi but he introduced him as his boyfriend. you have to admit you always thought yams was cute.

"hey tsukishima.."

"so why exactly are you here because i know kenma didnt drag you here."

"you know kenma?" you looked at kenma with a confused face and he shrugged.

"me and him used to play volleyball together. different schools but still."

"oh cool. hanaki dragged me here so yea.."

"kuroo dragged me here." kenma seemed bored.

"oh that seems about right. they always dragged you guys everywhere only way you guys would leave your- ow yams what the fuck?" you and kenma tried to hide your laugh when yams hit tsukishima across the back of his head.

"stop being rude tsukki!"

"gomen yamaguchi.."

"it was nice seeing you guys again, you especially yams"

"nice seeing you to y/n-chan!"

"yea yea bye y/n and kenma" they walked away and you and kenma let out a sigh of relief before turning to eachother and giggling.

"so how do you know him?"

"hes my ex"

"oh.."

"its no big deal we just drifted apart so we split."

"oh that makes sense.. im suprised him and yams got together.."

"i expected it they were always closer than me and tsukishima."

"HEY HEY HEY KENMA AND Y/N!!" bokuto bounded over and you faked surprise.

"oh no! a wild owl has appeared with his trainer, the pretty boy himself akaashi!" kenma and akaashi giggled and bokuto beamed.

"y/n you need to declare my presence like that every time now!!"

"maybe i will bokuto" you smiled at him before akaashi handed you a drink. it was just soda but you appreciated that it had no alcohol. considering you were allergic.

you guys talked for awhile before you ended up having to go to the bathroom. you wouldve handed akaashi your drink but he also had to go to the bathroom. so akaashi handed his drink to bokuto and you had kenma hold yours.

"please dont let anyone touch it bokuto-san"

"i wont agaashii!!!"

"you know what to do kenma"

"yea imma go sit on the kitchen counter, they have snacks."

"kk ill meet you there."

you made your way to the bathroom after passing by kuroo and hanaki making out you scared them by making fake gagging sounds and hanaki hit you before they walked off somewhere.

kenmas pov:

i dont know why she gave me her drink. i mean does she really trust me. does it mean some-

"hey dude wassup!" it was some random frat boy.

"nothing.." he picked up a taquilla bottle and offered me some.

"no thanks this isnt my drink.."

"oH YOU SHOULD PRANK THEM!!"

"no thanks.."