Damn when he get so aggressive ?

"Get in the car beyonce" he said opening the door and I nodded quickly getting in.

"How did you know I was here ?!" I asked over the screaming. "The same way they knew ! Now I have a few demands !" he said making me chuckle.

"Ok i'll call you !" I said then quickly drove off.

"Go to the back" I said and they climbed back there.

"How was daycare babies ?" I asked smiling. " 'Un i color and pay" xion said with a smile.

"That's good poppa, what about you fatmama what did you do ?" Isaid looking over at anastasia.

 "I pway wif wiend" she said smiling. "That's good baby what did you guys play ?" I asked.

"Wocks" she said with a smile. "Ouu that sounds fun" I said and she giggled.

While driving I decided to call julius and hear his demands.

"Hello"

"What are your demands ?"

"I don't wanna go on no more damn ice cream runs"

"Why not ?" I asked pouting to myself.

"Them people be looking at me weird seeing me buy a tub of ice cream and damn hot sauce"

"Well they should mind their business"

"Beyonce"

"FIneee"

"Thank you"

"Why did you push that man down like that ?"

"Cause he was messing with my check" he said making me laugh.

"Ok julius, i'll talk to you later"

"Alright bye"

"bye"

I hung up then finished the drive to the house.

------- -----

Onika pov:

'Where's my money ?" I asked the guy. 

He seems sketchy, he got me meeting him in a damn alley.

He chuckled then pulled out  gun "I ain't paying you shit" he spat and I scoffed.

"Well I hope you don't think you about to get this weed" I said mugging him. I ain't scared of no damn gun.

"I am bitch" he said then shot the gun. I quickly moved out the way and the bullet grazed my arm.

"fuck" I gritted then quickly grabbed my gun shooting him in the face.

When his body fell to the floor I stood over him shooting his face a few more times for my enjoyment.

I put my gun back on my waist before patting down his body then reached into his pocket feeling a stack of cash.

"see why he couldn't just give me this and i woulda gave him all the weed he wanted" I mumbled to myself shaking my head. 

I reached into his other pocket pulling out a baggy of weed. "And this nigga already had some what the fuck" I said putting in in my pocket

I grabbed his gun then grabbed all the bullets and bullets shells around stuffing it all into my pocket.

"Sorry boo" I apologized before putting my hoodie on then quickly ran to the car jumping in and speeding off.

I drove to my secret hide out where I hide my car. I grabbed all my stuff then got out getting into my car.