ten - final chapter

nash stood in the kitchen, doing the finishing touches of the breakfast in bed surprise for cameron. he adjusted the glass cups with orange juice, coffee, plate of toast with strawberry jelly, and folded the napkin in a triangular shape next to the mug of coffee.

he quietly grabbed the tray that contained the food, and walked up the stairs to his and cameron's room.

he put the tray down on the bedside table, and sat down next to cameron. nash put a hand on cam's cheek as he looked at him, admiring the love of his life.

"cam, baby, wake up," he spoke softly, caressing his soft cheek. cameron stirred, slowly opening his eyes.

"what time is it?" cameron slowly sat up.

"it's almost noon," nash smiled.

"the babies! they needed to be fed almost four hours ago!" cameron panicked, throwing the covers off of himself.

"babe! calm down, i already did that." nash pecked him lips, sitting him down on the bed again.

"i have a surprise for you," nash put the tray in front of cameron.

"oh baby, you shouldn't have," cameron smiled hugely, kissing nash passionately.

"i wanted to do something for you," nash smiled, "i'll be right back."

nash went to the babies nursery, smiling softly as they were gurgling to themselves, playing with their feet, who were now five month's.

nash grabbed their baby girl delilah and their baby boy jason and placed them on the changing tables. he changed delilah's onesie that said "will you" written in black writing, and jason's onesie that had "marry daddy." he put the twins back in their cribs and grabbed the small cardboard box.

"cameron, babe! come to the nursery please!" nash was beyond nervous.

cameron quickly entered the room, a worried look on his face. "is everything ok?"

"yes, i have something for you," nash handed him the small box. cameron looked at him, a smile playing on his lips.

he removed the pink ribbon tied around it and pulled out the pink balloon. it had a little note a the bottom of the balloon string that said "pop me" with a small needle. cameron then grabbed the needle and popped the balloon, jumping at the sound of it.

out of the balloon came a beautiful silver band with a diamond encrusted into the middle of it. he looked at nash with wide eyes. "go look at the twins," nash smiled.

cameron walked to the cribs and read their onesies out loud. "will you marry daddy?"

cameron turned around and saw nash on one knee. "nash," he gasped.

"cameron alexander dallas, you have been my best friend for as long as i can remember. you were my first love, my everything. we have been through hell and back, but always got through it. on my rough days, you made them better just by being there. you got me through tough times. i fall in love with you more every single day. i mean, how can i not? i was an asshole to you with my paranoia, but you stayed by my side. we have amazing twins, who you carried and brought to the world. you're amazing. i don't know how much i can thank you for that. i want to grow old with you, have more kids with you. i want to see our kids have kids. i love you. so will you do me the honor of becoming cameron alexander grier. will you marry me."

cameron was lost for words. he was the happiest he has ever been. "yes! yes, i will marry you!" he cried, handing the ring to nash, and nash put the ring on his finger.

he smashed his and nash's lips, happy tears coming out of both boy's eyes. "i love you so fucking much," nash smiled as they rested their foreheads together.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

sequel?

so that was the end of therapy!

i loved writing this for you guys!

let me know if you guys want a sequel!

i will officially start writing my jolinsky story, 'sex'

goodbye loves!