🦋23.You're both idiots🦋

Start from the beginning

"Hey, stop." He grabbed me and held me in his arms. "I'm sorry okay, I over reacted and I should've never yelled at you but, if you think that you can finally be happy with him go for it. You deserve a chance to be free Anna. Damon and I shouldn't always make decisions for you." He kissed my forehead and I cried more.

My brother was actually being supportive, no matter how much he hated whatever me and Klaus had going on, he understood that I just wanted to be happy. And that's all I ever wanted.

After our nice brother, sister hug I turned around in my seat and Klaus finally came to the car his cheeks was wet and I could see a blood stain on his shirt.

"Klaus." I tried to get his attention but, he wouldn't look at me. "Klaus please look at me."

"Why you made it clear, you want nothing to do with me." He spat out and gripped his hands onto the steering wheel.

"Hey." I grab his face then kiss him. He looks at me shocked . "I wanna give us a try, my brother hates it but, he accepts it." I kiss him again then sit back in the seat.

"Well then love, let's go make some hybrid." He smirks then pulls off.

~Time Skip~

We were at the bar that Ray friend told us about. When we got here not many people was here. When I hopped out the car Klaus sped in front of me.

"Stay in the car love, I think we can handle it." He kissed my cheek.

"And let you two bloody idiots have all the fun no way." I smiled and kissed his lips.

He turns towards Stefan. "Will she ever listen to me?"

"She's already inside." He said making Klaus turn around. I heard him groan in frustration and I chuckled as I walk through the door.

I sat next to Ray, Klaus showed me his picture before we even started this trip. He looks me up and down and I turn towards him and smile. "See something you like pretty boy?"

"It depends, what's a pretty lady like you doing here alone?" He touches my hand and signals the bartender to get me a drink.

"Who said she was alone." Klaus walked up to us while my brother compels everyone in the room. "Now please remove your hand from my girl."

He removes his hand then looks back at me. "Ray? Ray Sutton?"

"Who wants to know?" He asked looking confused.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here, to you." Klaus said causing Ray to put his attention back on Klaus. He smirked then stood in front of Ray

"I think I'll be going." He tries to go but, Klaus stops him.

"Not so fast mate. You only just got here, now your type are very hard to come by." He said as he placed his hand on Ray chest stopping him from leaving.

Ray tries to run out the door but, I mumble a spell. "Cloditay."  He  tries to run out but, the doors are locked and the won't open. My brother grabs him and pushes him back to the counter.

"I wouldn't do that." My brother says as he stands behind him and I walk closer to Klaus.

"Vampires, and a witch." Ray says and I wink at him.

"You're swifty swift Ray! Yes! My friend here is a vampire, and my beautiful girl is indeed a witch, He compelled everybody in the bar, and she placed a spell on the place so people can enter but, they can not leave, so don't look to them for any help. I however, I'm something else, a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf." He smirked at Ray and stood behind me placing his head on my shoulder and his hands around my waist.