Runaways Return #1

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Yeah. I mean...things have gotten kinda crazy since we went to New York. We haven't really had time to hang out and do stuff.

Tandy raised a brow. She suddenly caught on and smiled.

Tandy: Oh, Y/N.

Y/N: I want to take you out while we're here. After we finish up with the Runaways. Like, dinner or something. Whatever you want.

Tandy placed a hand on your cheek and gently rubbed it.

Tandy: We'll figure something out. But, you do have to understand something.

She stopped rubbing your cheek.

Tandy: We have our responsibilities as Strikers. If that means we get busy, then we get busy. I get it.

Y/N: I know. I just...I'm not trying to neglect you or, or this relationship.

Tandy: And I know that. Now, stop worrying and kiss me already.

You smiled as you leaned down and did just that. Your hands rested on her waist while hers reached up and cupped both of your cheeks.

However, your moment was interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat. You and Tandy pulled away and looked over at the baydoors to see Molly standing there with her arms crossed.

Molly: Stop swapping spit and come on! Everyone's waiting.

Toxin appeared on her shoulder and made a set of tendrils which he crossed.

Toxin: Yeah! Not cool, papa!

You felt your eye twitch as Molly walked away. You then sighed which made Tandy look at you.

Y/N: She hasn't been adopted yet and she's already acting like a bratty sister.

Tandy: Isn't that a porn channel?

You looked at her with wide eyes.

Y/N: How do you....

Tandy suddenly grew red as she pulled away from you.

Tandy: We better not make the others wait!

She quickly hurried off the jet while you stood there confused. You then pulled out your phone and looked up the title.

Y/N: Hm. What do you know?
---------------
Molly: So, when are we going to the Hostel?

You were all settling into the temporary base while Molly sat on the couch. Her feet were dangling over the armrest as she waited for everyone to finish unpacking.

You stopped with two large crates resting on your shoulders.

Y/N: Uh, once we're done here. We just need to set some stuff up real quick.

Molly sat up and pouted.

Molly: How long will that take?

You looked over to Laura and Tandy to see that they were awkwardly trying to connect some of the Striker hardware to the SHEILD computers.

Y/N: Uh....new plan.

You set the two boxes down and pulled out your phone. It was getting late already. About 9 or so.

Y/N: Crystal and Loki can stay here and connect everything while Laura and Tandy hook it up. Me and you can go pick up your friends and bring them here.

Molly suddenly beamed.

Molly: Really?!

Toxin: You mean it?!