10

BABY POV

"Queen what yo ass just say". With a questionable look. "He in jail for murder and assault.
".....Queen Clarence ain't a bad man I don't believe this shit at all". "Well I know but that's what happen he got court on February 3rd" queen said.
"How is Ari" She said . " She moved a little since she got out of surgery" Jayda said . " Aw man I hope she wake up soon so we can see her beautiful voice" Queen said. "We hope so too" Jayda said.

DAVE POV
"Baby why couldn't you fly without me" Dave said. " Because you supposed to be my support and be there with me all the time" she said smiling. "I'm supposed to be at the hospital as you can see my friend is laying on a hospital bed" Dave said.

"Why you so worried about her you not even her nigga I obviously look better then her and I'm better at sex then her" she said. "Mhm yeah I ain't wrong on that one that's why I'm with you and not her" he said. "When we touch down I need you to take me to the Obgyn I got a appointment" she said smiling."You pregnant?"

"Yes we're having a baby bae" she said. "We haven't had sex in months you can't be pregnant". "A couple of weeks ago we went to the club you got drunk as hell and we had sex you just didn't remember it". "We probably did can't wait now"He said. She laughed.

Short little chapter
Sorry I been gone I kind of lost interest in this story but imma keep going