9

Jayda
"I don't get it Dave you want to come from Atlanta now you leaving because yo bitch said so". I said
Look she just have to go to a photo shoot down there then I'll be back in like 2 days ." He said

That's Gianna Dave's girl

"Why you talking to this bitch". Gianna said. "We suppose to be getting on our private plane that this hoe probably don't have because she fly Spirit.". She said .
"Babe don't start shit". He said

"Look hoe don't you dare try to talk shit about me you don't know me at all". Lemme tell you something my name is JAYDA not bitch and we own 6 private planes don't play with us over her hoe BBL lookin ass". I said
"I hope yo best friend DIE bitch and also go to HELL". She said

Jayda punched she shit out of G. Her nose started bleeding. Next they started going at it and Dave was pulling G back and Baby rushed over and pulled Jayda back.

"Bitch fuck you dead dry ass hair". I said yelling
G slaps Jayda hard leaving a red mark.
Next cops comes and put Jayda and G in handcuffs
"Why y'all taking them to jail for"baby said.
"Fighting" cops said. "Y'all can come get them at Atlanta jail they would be put on bond and my or may not have to stay over night so have a good night"cop said

Cops left

"Bruh Dave this is yo fucking fault you just had to bring yo stupid pump as bitch here and now my motherfucking girlfriend is in jail cuz of yo dumb ass nigga go back to New York where you came from Atlanta ain't for niggas like u bro" baby said .
"Nigga I ain't do shit y'all niggas love to assume it's my fault but I'm happy yo bitch in jail her ass get on my damn " Dave said. With that he left the hospital in his car.  "Bitch ass" baby said.

A day later
"Ay I'm back outsideee lol" she said.
"Ya stay yo ass out of trouble I ain't trying to come pick my girl up from no place she shouldn't be at" baby said. She laughed.
"Omg I wasn't even there for that long and it ain't my fault the plastic bitch fault and plus you know I had to kick her ass" she said. She rolls her eyes.
"Whatever anyway is the girl still in jail or nah" baby said.

"Nope Dave bailed her out like an hour before you came " she said.
"Ah ight" baby said. "Any update on Ari" she said with a questionable look.
"Actually yeah she moved a little and the doctor said that it shows progress of her waking up but still no actual date of her waking up tho still going to be awhile" baby said.

"Damn but hey at least progress but can we go to queen and Clarence House she said she got something to tell us" she said. "Yea let's go" baby said.
At queens house
"Wassgood queen"I said . "Nun much Jayda"Queen said. Come on in y'all ". "Where Clarence at " baby said .
"That's what I wanted to talk to y'all about". "What happen" me and baby said.

"Well you see Clarence been leaving the house at like 1 am in the morning and coming home at like 8 am". We both look confused.

"And like I checked our ring shit and I pushed the sound on it and it was him and one of his homeboys talking about let's go downtown to sale these drugs".

"Oh shit" I said. "Ah so basically he leaving home to sell drugs" baby said. "Yea but there's a big problem tho".
"What the big problem" I said.

He is in jail for murder and assault charge.

Whatttttt

I was gonna double update but I didn't finish the other chapter but the other one is probably gonna come tomorrow or late midnight today idk.
I know this wasn't long but I just wanted to get a chapter out there. And plus I'm done with school I'm out for the Summer so I got more time now.