The large grand doors pulled open almost instantly at the sight of our presence. The sound of our boots echoed against the emptiness of the spacious hall, we made our way to the familiar guarded door of the meeting room to be met with floods of nobles, council men, lords walking out with mixed emotions.

At the sight of my brothers Riden took my hand places a gentle kiss on my knuckles, respectively nodded to my brothers and continued to walk off to accompany his father.

"Well, seems like you have been busy all day," Thor winked.

"So what has father said, are we storming the camp or going to find the other Beserkians in other realms," I asked rolling my eyes at his previous comment.

"We are going to do nothing," Loki joined us as we all began walking away from the hustle and bustle of the meeting room.

"WHAT they tried to harm us more than once, managed to sneak their way into the council and have some sort of vendetta against us," I let out a gasp of air after my small rant.

"That is precisely what we said," Thor commented a sense of anger played on his face while Loki's remained calm and collected as always.

"Father does not want to do anything yet saying it is for the safety of Asgard and as long as we keep an eye on them they cannot be a threat," Loki answered.

"But I believe he is hiding something it is clear they do in fact have the power to take us down they have; the numbers, skills, and resources like the handcuffs made out of francium," Loki continued.

"Well, what do you think he is hiding," Thor joined in.

We were still walking taking a longer more quieter route towards the feast hall before dinner.

"For once I have no idea, his head is next to impossible to get into."

"Well, what about going to Vanaheim or another realm to find the other groups of Beserkians maybe that will tell us why he does not want us to do anything," I proposed "it will at least help further our understanding on them maybe even form an agreement."

"Even if we did father would not agree to let us go and Heimdall will be keeping a close eye on us after our recent trip to Myrkvior," Thor added.

"I guess we are just going to have to find another way to resolve all of this," I replied, and with that we were greeted with the warm and friendly glow of the feast hall.

Thor and Loki headed off to their usual seats making loud conversation with their friends while I remained near the door in hopes Riden would walk in.

"Mother I did not think you would be in here tonight," I exclaimed as I saw my mother walk in.

"Well, dear it is nice for a change rather than it being just me and your father with any of his dull friends," mother had a stern look about her tonight.

"Has something happened between you and father," I asked slowly making our way to a small table.

"No, no need to worry," she calmly replied.

"But you seem stressed."

"Well it is just," Frigga started.