Author's Note

Hey, so you might be wondering how and why I chose that name, and there are a few other little things I want to cover.

Okay, so I had this huge lit of names in my journal. I wanted a Japanese name for sure, since Aiko and Tadashi are both Japanese words. Aiko means beloved and Tadashi means loyal. So I also wanted something with meaning. Well of course naming it after somebody important would give it loads of meaning, but I wasn't able to find Tadashi and Hiro's mother's name. So I moved on from there and decided to do some research to create my own.

I chose the name Kyoko for these main reasons, and none of these reasons are fake, I promise.
1. A name a that could be yelled and not sound weird.
2. Something that Fred can make a nickname out of for the third book.
3. Something that had meaning.
4. Is a Japanese name or word.
5. Something that I can imagine the characters saying.

Kyoko: mirror

I thought that was a pretty name with meaning because I want Kyoko's personality to match that of her parents - or mirror them.

Fun Fact - her name was almost Mikka meaning the third day, I found out that Hiro was born on the third day of June (I could be wrong on that, so sorry if am) and in the third book as you'll find out, they share a birthdate.

Wanna know the nickname that she officially received from none other than Fred? Look no further, here's the answer!

When Kyoko began to stop nursing, she refused to drink regular milk. So they would put a little bit of chocolate in it and that is the only way she would drink it. When Fred discovers this he decides that she should be called "Koko" which is a combination of her name and of course another term for "chocolate milk".

Okay, here is where I actually applied some math to my life. Tadashi and Honey are married for a solid year before they have Kyoko. She is born on the third of June which is the same day that Hiro was. So after the year of being married Hiro turns fifteen, then Kyoko is born during the following year when Hiro turns sixteen. They grow up so fast *sniff*.

And a final note: what the hay bale is Kyoko gonna look like? Well let me tell you!
Gender: Female
Name: Kyoko Hamada
Nickname: Koko
Eye Color: Light brown
Hair Color: dirty blonde
Description: She inherits her mother's height but Tadashi's well set shoulders. Her face is much like her mother's and has a strong jaw-line. She has Tadashi's eye color and Honey Lemon's eye shape. She takes after Honey when it comes to the glass half full" attitude as is daddy's girl, wanting to do exactly what he does.

Thank you all for reading and a big congratulations for finishing reading this book! Now I'm off to write the third and what I expect to be final book. You are amazing!

Sincerely,
@Jeweledapples