🎮 chapt. 3 🎮

Start from the beginning

"nothing is even going on between me and hanaki!"

"say it all you want i see the way you look at him.. its cute actually and i trust you enough not to hurt him if, IF, you man up and make a move.."

"hey! i am a man!"

"then why havent you asked him out?"

"i- its complicated.."

"talk to me about it"

"you wouldnt care." sighing you stopped walking and looked at him before putting your hand on his shoulder.

"i may be a dick but all i want is for my friends to be happy.. and believe it or not your my friend. i mean how could you not be? you and bokuto practically harassed me until i accepted it. besides if you were going to go to anyone for help with hanaki itd be me." kuroo stared at you before chuckling a little bit and smiling.

"god that sounded so not like you.. anyways yea so-" kuroo continued to tell you what was wrong and you listened before giving him some reassurance that hanaki would definitely accept his confession.

eventually you guys reached kenmas room and kuroo told you to make sure he sleeps at an appropriate time. knocking you heard a quiet come in and walked in to find him... streaming?

"hey kenma.."

"hey you can come sit next to me, im streaming the progress on our game i hope you don't mind being on camera.."

"no its cool, you want a energy drink?"

"yea sure come sit."

you went over and sat in the gamer chair next to kenma. he was making a prototype of the game. currently the main character just looked like a pill that hovered across a flat surface. you looked over and saw his chat blowing up with questions.

introvertedbb: whos dat?

aiko_m: no way thats his girlfriend

kenmas_bigtoe: HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!

kEnmAs.wife: hes to out of her league

"uuuh kenma should i introduce myself?" kenma looked at the chat and face palmed.

"you probably should.."

"uuh, well okay um hey.. my name is y/n and im kenmas partner for our project.. were not dating so dont worry "kenmas.wife"" you put air quotes when you said that and kenma giggled.

"currently shes working on character models, im not sure which one though.."

"i got bored of the main character so i started on the earth giant." you looked back at the chat as you opened up the file and saw some people asking about what you were doing.

gamer_nerdd: why not just finish the character model and then go to another one?

bemyhusband: youre really hot

gamer_nerdds_girlfriend: how does it even work?

"hey kenma am i free to answer questions?"

"hm oh yea feel free to.. honestly im curious to ive never done game design just coding.. "

"oh well the reason why i start one character and move to the next is to keep my work at its best because i tend to get bored with what im doing easily so switching from character to character keeps me on track and prevents sloppy work."