*ੈ II

Y/N plainly stood in her home, while preparing certain meals for herself

Y/N plainly stood in her home, while preparing certain meals for herself. And if, her neighbors come knocking at her doors would she let them in and eat with her.

Sighing to herself, as well did she stare at a bottle of alcohol she received as a retirement gift from her parents who were outside of the nation at the moment due to their own occupation. But not a Fatui.

More like... researchers for the laboratory people maybe?

But the thing was, was that alcohol was never a thing she'd ever dreamed of consuming unless she was drowning in her own failure and depression. But even back when she was apart of the Fatui Harbingers, she never drank because she was so busy.

And so was Leto, her previous co-worker.

She envied Leto.

Leto was wanted.

Leto was wanted and needed by everybody.

Leto was bounded to needless shackles, but she managed to break them.

Leto was everything anyone would want.

Leto was—

She heard knocking outside of the door. Jumping to her feet, she strides over to the door, and opened it. Revealing happy little faces.

"Hi Miss Y/N! We came to visit!" There were in total... 4 children. Including one large ginger baby.

Anthon.

Tonia.

Teucer.

And...

Childe— well Ajax.

But Y/N could only laugh with not misery— but joy. Oh how she loved their company. She wouldn't trade it even for the world. "Now don't tell me you guys came to visit, looking for food?"

Their grins and smiles answered for them.

"Will you let us in?" Ajax asked with puppy eyes that wouldn't ever work on her. But complied anyways. And opened the door further for them all to fit through.

Anthon and Tonia were pushing aside each other trying to pass at the same time. As Teucer and his older brother smile at the sight.

The two siblings were trying to get in first, but of course, Y/N pulled them both inside the house so there was no fighting. As Teucer skipped into the house.

Her house was really all just about the size of an apartment. And had fire on the entire time.

"Happy you got people in your home?" He slung an arm around her shoulder in a friendly way.

"I feel like a retired granny." She replied, as the children giggled and ran around the place.

"You're still young." He paused. "Right?"