Chapter 30 • Feeling

Start from the beginning

"I see well I'll see you around miss?" He question awaiting for me to say my name.

When I don't answer he smiles forcibly before waking back to the school but not before my eyes catch the name on his tag.

Bruce Wright.

I take a deep breath of fresh air I didn't know I needed. My body finally relaxes at the sight of my brothers coming towards me.

"Hey Ella sorry we took so long ready to go?" I just nodded getting in the car.

What did he want? Was he really a teacher? If he is a teacher why haven't I seen him before?

Ive never seen him around the school before but than again I've only been at this school for a short period of time. If he really is a teacher I'm gonna make sure to stay away from him.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

I haven't told my brothers about that creepy guy yet. I'm scared I overreacted and made a big deal over nothing, they all think I've been doing really well which according to Clara I have been but what if I was wrong about this and was only frightened because he's a guy.

It's embarrassing how I can't even be five feet within a guy I don't know without have a panic attack.

I don't want to burden them with this since they've been so busy with work. Besides I'm sure it meant nothing it was just a teacher looking out for a student, it makes more since than what I came up with in my head.

Relax Ella it's not like he was going to hurt you on school grounds with cameras everywhere.

Nodding to myself I leave my room and start to head towards the library. Passing the open doors to gym I peak inside seeing Leo punching a punching bag.

Stopping I watch his movements for a couple of seconds. I don't know much about fighting but I can guess he's good by how much the bag is moving.

I cautiously make my way inside stopping when I get a few feet away from him and the poor punching bag.

"Ca-can you teach me how to do that?" My voice comes out scratchy from how dry my throat is. 

His movements pause before he turns to look at me with an eyebrow raised. "You wanna learn how to punch?"

I hesitantly nod. As much as I hate fights and plan on never punching anyone I feel like it's a good skill to have.

I could've used it a few years ago.

He breathes heavy from his workout while still watching me before he nods. "Okay. Come here."

I follow him to bench against the wall and watch while he pulls out this tape that looks like the one wrapped around his knuckles.

"Give me your hands." I do as told and stay silent as he wraps the tape around my knuckles.

"Which hand is your dominant one?" He asks.

"My right." He nods before bringing me next to a different punching bag than the one he was punching earlier.

"Punch the air." He commanded.