𝟎.𝟒 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋

"It's literally 2 am." Hajime's annoyed voice came through the phone.

"Iwa-chan I need help."

"Glad you see you're admitting it. Which therapist do you want to see first? I have a coupon for the one downtown."

"Therapists give coupons? You know what that's not important. There's... a girl here."

"Uh ok? Why are you telling me this?"

"Because she's different. Like a lot different,"

"Good job. You found a unique girlfriend. Still don't see how that concerns me."

"You're not getting it - Y/N PUT THAT DOWN. YES I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE FOOD BUT IT'S WAX."

"Is your girlfriend a child?"

"Mentally yes."

"That's weird. Whatever floats your boat I guess. Again, why are you telling me about some random girl you're fucking?"

"I'm not fucking her-"

"Oikawa?"

"Hold on. Yes?"

"What does fucking mean?" Y/n asks innocently.

"It's another way of saying having sex." Oikawa blurted without thinking.

She blinked. "So when we first met and you told me the thing in your hand was a "fucking donut" are you implying that you copulated with a pastry?"

"What--?NO!"

"It would make sense," she hummed completely ignoring the mortified face of her human companion. "It did have a peculiar hole in the side-"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT---Y/n just sit there in that corner, please." He damn near begged, silently praying that Hajime didn't hear her.

"Okay!" she responded cheerily; glad for another excuse to explore the house. While Oikawa talked to his friend about stars knows what, y/n busied herself by poking around in the human's kitchen, until she ended up in front of his icebox.

"A refrigerator," she says out loud, happy that she was remembering the human name for things.

She quietly opened it, curiously surveying the unfamiliar bottles and boxes inside. One of the bottles in particular caught her eye with its bright green hue.

"S-p-r-i-t-e" she sounded out loud. Then uncovered it before taking a hearty gulp.

The Alien girl screeched in agony and choked trying desperately to spit out the vile liquid. She spluttered and choked until she fell back against the fridge dropped the bottle. The commotion echoes through the otherwise silent home and immediately a panicked Oikawa runs in.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" He asked warily as he surveys the scene before him.

She wheezed and glared at the bottle. "Human! I need aid! I am facing the process of the death!"

Oikawa blinks slowly. "What??"

She wailed louder and laid flat on the floor. "It was nice knowing you while it lasted," she whispers before her skin started becoming pale.

"Y/n? Y/n? Nonono get up! Goddamnit Y/n you cant die from a fucking soda!"

=====

"Why did you drink it."

"It was a green bottle."

"And-?"