𝟎.𝟑 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀

-UNEDITED-

-UNEDITED-

Of all the bullshit Oikawa was expecting to face tonight, having a ridiculously hot blue alien shoot at him then steal his demon cat was not one of them. He stared in disbelief as she played with Tobio as if she hadn't tried to blow his hand off minutes ago because of a doughnut.

What the fuck do I say now?

"Uh, are you a blueberry? Cause you're, uh..blue."

She should have hit me with her spaceship.

"And you are pink." Oikawa's hands shot up to his face to cover his blush.

"Are you ill human?"

"My name is Oikawa Toru. Not human."

"You are very stupid Oikawa Toru."

"I'm hiding an alien in my garage. Believe me, I know." he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, then stopped once he noticed a dark blue substance dripping from her side. "Oh God, you're hurt."

She stopped scratching Tobio and looked from him to the glass shard lodged in her side. "Oh."

"OH? OH? YOU HAVE GLASS IN YOU."

Oikawa stared horrified as the blue-skinned girl simply yanked the giant shard of glass from her stomach. Dark blue blood momentarily gushed from the wound, but it closed up seconds later.

"Do not be alarmed earthling. My body is not nearly as fragile as yours."

His eye twitched. She must have misinterpreted the look on his face for confusion because she attempted to explain it. "I heal very quickly."

" No Shit Sherlock."

"I am unsure of the Sherlock you speak of. My name is ⋔⍜⍜⋏☌⍜⎅⎅⟒⌇⌇."

He cocked his head to the side. She mirrored him.

"Oh right. Your human brain doesn't understand."

"I feel like there was an insult in there."

"There was. My name is (y/n), from the planet of Xelor. I come from the whirlpool galaxy. It's is pleasing to have met you."