Part 1

Jungkook Pov
I woke up feeling someone next to me. Probably another slut. I fuck people and kill them. I make sure it's people who want to fuck I'm not that mean. But I do kinda wish I had someone here with me. Not just to fuck but love me but who would love me. I love killing people why would anyone love me. I got changed and I shot her.

I went downstairs and saw my men

Boys take care of that bitch
Luke:Ok
I made some ramen and I ate and I went in my room and she was gone. They did a good job. I have a heist in a bit. I went on my phone for a while and after a bit I left to rob a bank. Everyone got set up and i went in and killed security and I took all the money and I left and after a minute someone pushed me to the ground.
Officer:Your under arrest
Oh no I'm s..so scared
Officer:Bitch
So are you. He put me in a police car and took me to a prison. I never knew being arrested was so fun. They put me in solitary confinement and left. This is really fun I broke out of prisons before I can probably do it again. But I should make them think they got me first. Yeah I should be like oh no you caught me oh no I'm here forever now. But then break out and the perfect time and laugh in their faces. And maybe even find me a cute girl preferably a cute boy. I layed down and fell asleep excited.