1. Feeling Blue

There has been a system in place at Francoise DuPont high school. A hierarchical system designed by students, who disposed of bullies, exposed malicious liars, and rid the school of toxic faculty members. They called themselves the Jewels.

However, up until recently, they disbanded, realizing their work was done. The school had no incidents for almost a year. However, before they left, the current Pearls we're left to become the new rulers of the school, to come back into power when they chose.

— — — — —

Marinette stood completely still, staring at the torn tatters of one of her sketch pads on the floor of the locker room. She knew who did it. The former friends she called her classmates. Ever since Lila came back from her 'world trip', the class had been hanging onto her every word, bar Chloe, Nathaniel, Alya, Nino, Alix and Adrien.

After the incident with Oni-Chan, Adrien apologized for what he'd said about lies not hurting anyone, witnessing it, with Nathalie, Kagami and his bodyguard.

Alix and Nino had known her for ages, and knew she'd never do what Lila claimed she did to her.

Alya knew she was Ladybug, and stopped believing Lila's lies.

Chloe and Nathaniel? That was a different case altogether.

She smirked to herself. They thought she'd cry, act broken-hearted, apologize with tears in her eyes. Oh how they were wrong.

Shedidn't even flinch when she heard cries of "Nettaaaaa!!!" Nettaaaa!!", entering the locker room.

Netta. Her sister Jade's nickname for her.

"Eliza and I just......
..... Netta? What's wrong?" Jade frowned, her joyous tone changing to one of confusion and puzzlement, as her sister stood there, one of her sketchbooks in tatters at her feet.

"What the hell happened?"
"Remember what I told you? About the Jewels?", Marinette asked, turning to face her sister.
"About you, Chloe and Nathaniel and that whole hierarchy thing? What's that got to do with this?"

"Lila said she wanted a war. Well, we're going to give her one.", she declared, grabbing her phone. "The hierarchy of the Jewels is reinstated, and those who torment and hurt will receive their long overdue karma."

She opened up a group chat she hadn't opened in almost a year.

Diamond Chat
Blue💙
We're coming back
That liar needs to pay!