first night

Micos pov

"Good morning to me" I said loudly that wake up macey "Are you ok mico you look so exited" cried macey "yes i am very ready ready today". By the way at 9:00pm i go to work and the manager greet me "welcome at your first night" he said at a creepy voice and he told me haow to use the cameras and i have energy . And its almost time and when the bell rings i feel so comfortable "woohoo" i said after seeing the cameras but i was surprise when i check pirates cove the curtain is open

It made me freak i check the mainhall and there i saw foxy running near my office so i then close the door.

Maceys pov

Im happy for Mico because he got a work and you know he will work hard because he will have $701 dollars if he completes 1 week. But im a little worried for him because maybe theres a fire and you know he easily freaks out but i have a seriosly problem i didnt tell Mico weve been on that place cause you know that place is been his life when were kids. And i dont wanna tell him because that place is been jis horror since were eight thats why i dont wanna tell him

Micos pov

"Oh my oh my, im going to dye on this place ahhhhh" i said on my mind and when i check the camera bonnie the rabbit gets at the window staring at me but im lucky i close the door.

Im just angry at the chika the chiken its ahhhh moving and i hate chikens so that stupid chiken moving and it almost get in my office. And what a luck i have i close the door directly "nice shot chiken hahahahaha" i said at her but inside me im worried.

What if................

I die

I have heartattack

They will eat me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But luckyly its 3:00am its almost time and i was scary about that freddy but it didnt even have a single move so then my energy is steel 25% energy luckly and its 5:00am and i think i am going die.

Maceys pov

"Ok im going to call Mico right now" I said to my bff Jenny "why are you so worried Macey?" Ask Jenny "what he died what if he never survived jenny!" Said the broken heart Macey "So call him!" Replied Jenny, So Macey call Mico (ring,ring,ring,ring) "Hello this Mico?" Ask Mico And i replied "are you okay right now?" I ask him "Yes yes im okay dont worry Macey" he replied, "so is he okay now?" Jenny ask to me "yes he is!" I said happily "i am right Macey theres nothing to worry his okay you know"

And after jenny check the time and its time for our favorate show, because I promise to her we will have a sleep over at our house.

Micos pov

Im lying to her for first time I said in my mind. But there is nothing to worry and its almost time but i think i should leave this work but I decided never to quit because I promise Macey I will complete the one week to have my sallary. So there is chika again moving so i freak out. But lucky me its 6:00am "hehey" i shouted so i got out of my office and i met the manager "very good, you survive the first night i think you should go home" he told, but im just didnt say a word.

A/N SORRY ABOUT THE STORY IT DIDNT HAVE THE PUPPET AND THE PHONE GUY SO GOTTA CONTINUE READING SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!

GREETINGS FROM ESTERCUTECUTE