The stalker (yandere illumi) pt 2

Start from the beginning

*Flash back*

"So are you used to the snow?" I asked as I saw the tall male, struggling a bit. "Yes and no. In Japan it snows only the tiniest thing, Not like this" we both laugh. "Are you new here in Boston?" I ask as we kept getting closer to a small store, to buy hot chocolate. "No, is just usually my work trip were only during summer. But I chose to move here this one particular work trip, I liked it, and wanted to experience this amount of snow". He looked around as it snowed, and the street were peacefully quiet.

I nodded " Do you have any friends in Japan?", he opened the door and let me in first to the store. He walked over to the counter "two hot chocolates please" he asked the worker. "Small?medium? Or large?". "Medium please" "alright it will be 8 dollars". He proceeded to pay, and turned back to me.

"Alright, what were you saying" he took two small red straws, "I asked if you had any friends in Japan?" He handed me a straw. "I indeed do, one of them is a clown... literally and the other one is a journalist." I let out a small giggle. " what do you mean by clown?"

"Well he acts like one and I sometimes think he is one. The way he dresses also says a lot about him but over all we all three work the same thing." The worker put the cups on the, counter. "Alright guys, have a lovely rest of your evening!". We took the cups and we made our way back out to our Journey.

"What is your guys work?" I asked, I can sense he felt a bit uncomfortable me asking that. "We work for the government in a way, I would tell you more but I don't think I'm allowed to" he let out a small awkward laugh. "It's okay I totally understand" I smile and took a sip of my warm drink.

We made it to a park where there was an ice skating rank, we sat on a wooden sit and watched people skate. We talked about family and such, he sure had a big family. "Hey have you ever skated?" He looked at me. "I- no, I don't even know how to so I been to scared to even try it".

"Okay well then come on, we are going to ice skate" he stood up throwing away his empty cup. "Wait I don't even kn-" he grabbed my hand "don't worry about it, I will teach you." He said with the biggest smile.

                                          ☃️

"Okay here I will help you get on the ice" he grabbed both of my hands, and we slowly made it to the ice. I held on the railing for the dear life, he laughed "I can't believe you lived here longer then me, and you don't know how to skate". "Hey listen! I choose life!" We both laughed.

"Alright here". He put one arm around my waist, and one of my arms around his back. He had a broad strong back, I was kinda liking it. "Okay so , right leg first, then the left leg. It's like rollerblading but in ice... and much more slippery". I nodded and started copying his movements, I looked like a cat about to be dipped in water by its owner.

I was holding on to him, as if my life depended on it. "Listen illu...". He looked over at me "what?". I gulp "if I go down, You best believe I'm dragging your ass with me". We both burst into laughter, I managed to hold it together for a while. We were doing fine till, a small child came out of nowhere and fell right in front of me. I had to push Illumi to the side causing for both of us to slip and fall, I fell on top of him.

It was kinda embarrassing, but we just laughed it off. We stayed that way for a bit, he moved one strand of hair and tugged it behind my ear. "You look cute when you blush", 'it can flirt!?' I was left speechless. "Well! I- it just cold! But thank you." I sit up. He stands up and helps me up. "I think you look handsome when you blush as well" I reply turning my back holding on to the railing, making my way back to solid ground.

He took a moment "H-hey it's just cold but thank you."

*End of flashback*

"Fineee, maybe i will give it a go" you signed. "YES! THATS MY BESTIE! GO GET EM!" She stood up jumping of excitement, scaring Luna. Sense Luna is a fat cat it was funny how she ran. So we both broke into a laughter.

Illumi's Pov-

"Hahaha! Luna why you run like that!". Illumi heard the muffled voices of the two collage girls laugh through the window. Lucky for him Y/n lives at a third floor, so he can just sit on the ruff close to the window.

He was wrapping his bloody hand "I should have used a broom to clean that glass... it's been the third time that I've had to change the bandages." He said to him self.

"Hey!? You live here?" Illumi heard from behind a male voice. When turned around, it looked like a guy on his mid 50s. He was a bout to smoke. "Yes sir, I was just here for fresh air". The old guy nodded and stood next to him. "Well in That case" he took out another cigarette and offered it to illumi. "No thank you, i don't smoke. At least not anymore, I get very bad headaches".

The old guy shrugged his shoulders. "Your loss" and went on with smoking his cigarette. After while they started having a conversation, about random stuff and Boston's history. "Hey got any girl friend young man?". He asked as he took a blow.

"Not yet" Illumi answered. "You should get one soon, you are still super young and on your 20s. Enjoy life, and get you a wife before is to late." The old man replied. "There is a girl in this building- actually she lives right under here where we are standing. She is around your age. I will admit, I've had my eyes on her for a while."

Illumi's evil smile sets in "Oh really? Tell me more". The old man chuckled "I've talked to her a couple of times, couple of times I've been tempted to fuck her right there and then. It's been a while sense I had sex" Illumi started laughing "old man I was really starting to like you...".

*Days later*

Y/N's Pov-

"Well shit my neighbor committed suicide!" I yelled from the living room while watching the news, "What!?". My best friend came rushing from the visitors room. "Yeah! Look!. That's weird I never heard him fall, nor a scream- nothing. Our window is right there!".

*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*

Me and my best friend look at each other, we head to the door. "Who is it?" I ask. "Boston police". I quickly open the door and was greeted by a detective "Hello, sorry for the interruptions. Im sure you are aware of your neighbor's death which my condolences. I am detective Morrow. Im just here to ask some questions~"

🥶

HELLO! HAPPY 4th OF JULY!♥️🎉 I hope you are all having fun and celebrating at its fullest. As I promised! Here Is part two, which also! I added a small twist 😌 will see how this all becomes to and end. I will work on part 3 tomorrow! But it will mostly be posted by midnight.
Anyways! I hope y'all enjoy it! And I really apologize for any typo😭✋🏼