Chapter 5

Cheong Ah Arts Festival was a few days away. Arden was working on solo, which she chose Je Suis Titania. Haein was working on the piano with her.

"Are you nervous?" Haein asked as she lifted her fingers from the piano.

"A little, but I can manage" Arden said with a smile.

"I believe you can win the Grand Prize. You got this" Haein said as threw a thumbs up.

"Thank you."

- • -

"The festival is in a few days. Do you have your solo together?" Seokhoon asked.

"Yeah, it's just I want to win the Grand Prize for everyone who helped me" Arden said as she felt Seokhoon grab her hand.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. "Open it."

Arden took the box from his hands and opened it. The box revealed a crystallized hair clip. "It's beautiful."

"I saw it the other day and it reminded me of you" he said and smile. "Can I put it in your hair?"

She nodded and turn her back towards Seokhoon. She felt him put the hair clip in her hand and then securing it.

"Thank you Seokhoon-ah" she said and then kissed his cheek.

- • -

It was now a few days away from Cheong Ah Arts Festival and preparing became more hectic than what Arden thought. Haein was working hard as well to keep the piano part.

"Je suis Titania la blonde, Je suis Titania, fille de l'air, En riant je parcours le monde, plus vive que l'oiseau, Plus prompte que l'éclair! La troupe folle des lutins. Suit mon char qui vole et dans la nuit. Fuit!"

"Ah! That's was perfect!" Jisoo said as she clapped.

"Try to have your shoulders back so you can breathe in more air" Mr.Jo instructed as he pushed her shoulders back. "You have to breathe."

"I can't wait to see you onstage with your dress on!" Hyunjoo said as she smiled.

"Let's get out of here so they can practice some more, but don't overdue it" Mr.Jo instructed as he left the room, along with Jisoo and Hyunjoo.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom" Arden said as she walked out the room and to the bathroom.

On her way back into the room, she saw Maid Mi talking to Haein. Arden went closer and listened in.

"Haein, could you do me a favor?" Maid Mi asked as Haein looked up at her.

"Sure what is it?"

"You're a talented pianist and all, but could you slow down the tempo a little bit?" She asked as Haein gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean by that?" Haein asked getting offended.

"I think Ha Eunbyeol deserves to win the Grand Prize and your sister is a major threat of her winning" she said.