Beware of Scissor

Dedicated to sPEACHlessness

Running with Scissors

Constance thought she could finally stop looking over her shoulder. She has a steady job as a hair stylist, rents a small apartment next door to her bestfriend and keeps a routine that distracts her just enough to not have to dwell on her past.

All seems right in her world until a homeless man who's on the FBI's most wanted list comes barreling through the salon, effectively ripping apart all the hard work she put in her life.

Now she is forced to live as a fugitive from the law alongside the infuriating man who might just be the one to drag the skeleton out of her closet. Between her unresolved past and his unsure future, Constance works to clear his name so she can go back to living inconspicuously before the FBI catches them, or worse, before the mafia catches her.

***

Completed

Highest ranking:

# 1 Scissors

# 6 FBI Agnet

# 9 FBI

# 10 On The Run

By sPEACHlessness

Review:

One of the best comdey action I have ever read. The romance is on another level and so realistic. This book is really underrated. It deserves more appreciation. It truly is an amazing book. I hope you all will enjoy it as much as I did.