The most badass female

Dedicated to Quidam13

Agent 13

"With all due respect sir, adding a new member to this team will slow us down."

"On the contrary, if anything your team will slow her down."

She's the ghost story you tell around in a camp fire. The monster that hides in your closet. The nightmare that wakes you from your sleep. She's the definition of the word 'deadly'. She never smiles, never shows any emotion other than a blank stare. Unless, she's pissed then it shows. She doesn't trusts any other agents, only the chief. She doesn't plays nice with others. She's a solo agent, always works alone, but that's about to change. Respect her and she'll take a bullet for you. Mistreat her and she'll put a bullet in you........if you're lucky. She's agent 13.

Book 1 in the series

Highest ranking: #1 in action

Completed

By Quidam13

Review: Honestly this book has the best action and thriller experience. No unnecessary drama. Has enough romance for the acrom lovers. The female is badass. Also I would suggest this to everyone reading this for the first time. Do not look in the comments section while reading this book. Some of the re reader are very disrespectful and spoils it for others. And also don't skip any parts or go to the end, because the author has written it in way that makes suspense amazing and keeps you on your toes to keep you hooked. Don't try to dig for information that hasn't been given in this book. It's for a reason. And I mean don't look for her name while reading this book. You'll find it later, have patience, it's for a reason.