Nolan Hayes X Pregnant!reader

In this, the reader will not die from childbirth like in the movie, and her and Nolan will try to survive the hurricane while also helping their newborn Daughter.

You were currently 7 months pregnant and everything was going well. Nolan couldn't wait to be father, like you couldn't wait to be a mother.

You were cuddled on the couch with Nolan who had his arms around you until you felt water rush down your thigh and leg.

"Nol....I think the baby's coming" you said and his eyes widened.

He picked you up Grabbing your packed bag and putting you in the car driving to the Hospital.

You began getting Contractions and groaned in pain as Nolan drove.

"Ow" you cried "Nolan it's hurting"

"I know baby I know, but you will get through this" Noalns said holding your hand to squeeze when another contraction came.

The next one was VERY Painful and you scream like No Tommrow "AAAAHHHH"

You look at Nolan and say "i Can't believe we are gonna be parents"

He smiles and say "yeah, i cant wait to be a dad" he leaned in and pressed his lips to your bedore entering the parking lot of the hospital.

Nolan helped you get out of the car and into the hospital and signed you in immediately you were given a room.

-Hours Later-
You were in labour for hours (I ain't looking forward to this shit 😂) and you were ready to push.

"Push" the midwife said

You push hard and then Breathed when the midwife told you too.

"You can do this babe" Nolan said encouragingly holding your hand and kissing your forehead.

You continue pushing and breathing until you were down to the final push.

"PUSH!" The midwife said and you let out a scream of effort and layer your head back and your baby was cleaned off and handed to you.

"She's so beautiful" Nolan said tears falling down his face and pressed his lips to yours.

"That she is" you smile.

-Timeskip-
You and Nolan were frantically trying to find out what was going on only to discover there  was a hurricane.

You and Nolan look at eachother and realise what this could mean not for you to but for you guys daughter.

You were supposed to be released from hospital today but that's not happening.

Everyone had gone but you guys were stuck in the hospital but you had other things to worry about, like keeping your daughter alive.

Minutes turned into hours and you were trying to do your best.

You stood beside your daughter's incubator and said "don't worry baby girl, we will do our best to keep you alive and protect you"

Nolan sat in the chair on the other side looking at you and the baby.

He was trying his best to keep bringing more stuff for your child's incubator while you stood watching her.

Nolan came up and hugged you from behind.

"Babe, no matter what happens, I will always love you and our child"

You smiled at him and said "I love you"

"I love you too" he said kissing you.

The kiss was slow and gentle and then became quick and rough. Nolan pushed you up against the wall sliding his tounge into your mouth.

You smile and he pulled away and you said "I'm not ready to do it again yet"

He laughed "yeah I know what you mean"

For now all you could do watch protect your daughter and wrap yourselfs around eachother and only hope for the best.

(I haven't seen the movie but I saw a clip where he is trying to despretley save his daughter, I hope you enjoyed)