Valentines Day

Since today is Valantines Day (at least from where im) from I made this in honour of this day.

Today was Valentines day and you and your Boyfriend Paul decided to go out for the day.

Paul loved you very much and took you out to do something you liked because..let's be honest, he is real sweetheart and likes making you happy.

You grabbed his hand and walked with him to grab something to eat before heading to the beach and relaxing on the towel you brought.

You decided to Sunbake for 15 minutes before Paul told you to "get your ass up and get changed before I throw you in fully clothed".

You groaned which made paul glare at you like 'No complaints'. You grabbed your bathers and went to the bathroom to change.

You walk out to see paul look at you up and down "wow babe...your Breathtaking".

You giggle "Yeah I've heard". You smile and say "happy now I'm changed".

Paul smiled evilly "yes I am...But I'm still going to throw you in". And with that he picked you up and ran over to the water.

"NO PAUL NO!" You squealed as he continued to run towards the water.

You then felt the water hit your body, you began to shiver because it was freezing bit your body got used to the water temperature.

"PAUL WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" You yelled trying to sound made but you began to laugh.

"Because I wanted to" Paul Chuckled and then leant down to kiss your lips and holding you close.

After an hour of swimming you two decided to go back home. You got changed and walked out with Paul waiting.

When you walked down to the sandy part of the beach you saw paul not tearing his eyes of yours.

You asked him "Paul...are you ok".

He snapped out of his thoughts " Oh.. yeah..I'm fine" he said.

You shook your head "No paul your not..tell me what's up?"

Paul smiled and sighed " (Y/N) I love you Very much...hell I don't know what my life would be like without you"

You smile and he continued "You are my rock (Y/N) and I don't want to miss this opportunity". Paul got down on one knee and held a box.

"So (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), Will you Marry Me?" Paul said. You teared up and nodded your head.

"Yes I will Paul William Walker" and Paul smiled and slipped the ring on your finger before kissing you passionately.

You guys race to the car and drive home.

Once you where inside the house you two proceeded to go to the bedroom and Make Love.

That's the end and I hope y'all enjoyed that