Paul Survives

I know this is a sensitive subject about Paul but I wanted to do a chapter if he SURVIVED the crash. RIP Paul 😭😭😭😭

You watched Paul walk down downstairs and sit at the kitchen counter with a pencil and Paper.

He started drawing Something but you didn't know what he was drawing. You smile at his concentration.

"What ya doing Paul?" You asked Chuckling.

He continue to focus on his drawing "Drawing a Christmas tree".

"Oh...May I ask why" you said

"Because it's nearly Christmas and I'm planning the Christmas tree" Paul said.

God he was adorable. I mean he did love Christmas and was like a child when it came to the time of year.

He was still drawing and you watched as he cutely stuck his tounge out in focus.

You smile "your so cute Baby" and then walked over to him.

He smiled and looked up "I know, and your Beautiful".

You blushed and laughed while Paul stared at you. You notice and say "What?"

Suddenly he lunged and Pressed his lips to your's roughly. You squeaked and he licked your lips asking for permission and you let him.

His tounge explored your mouth and then he pushed you against the counter and his body presses to yours.

He tugged your top and he slipped it off your body and you took off his shirt and he tugged at the waistband of your pants.

His phone buzzed and he groaned as he pulled away from the kiss and picked it up. His eyes widened.

"Oh my god i have to be at an event" he panicked.

You looked at him "Then go, if it's important then go".

He smiled putting his shirt back on and pocketed his phone before giving you a quick peck.

"I love you" Paul replied walking out the door.

"Love you too" You replied

Little did you know about what would lay ahead of you.

^Couple hours later^

You were sitting on the couch when you heard your phone ring. You check and see it was Paul's dad.

You press answer and put the phone to your ear "Hello?"

"Hey (Y/N) you need to come to my house right now, it an emergancy" he sounded like he was crying.

"Tough man (your nickname for pauls dad).....what happened?" You said starting to panic.

"Paul's been in a car crash" his dad said.

Your heart dropped. No it can't be true, there's no fu!king way this was real. You put a hand on your stomach. You weren't gonna tell Paul he was gonna be a dad.

"Ok I Will be there" you said tearing up.

"Ok, please hurry" and with that you hung up and sprinted out the door and drove as fast as you could to Paul's Parents house.

You get there and walk in to Paul Sr hugging you. You hugged him. He let go and looked at you.

"I just got news, Paul has been rushed to hospital but Rodger..he didnt make it" Paul said.

Your heart dropped again. You felt bad that Paul would find out his best friend had died. Paul didn't deserve any of this.

You sat with Paul's dad and talked "I hope he is ok".