Chapter 10: Captain America. (4th Of July Special)

Summary: Captain America's New Agency, as well fighting Villains.

A/N: I had to do one for him.

Steve P.O.V.

I was just looking at the grounds for my New Agency. The Uraraka's are doing a fine job woth it so far. Small Business's the backbone of America. I'll make sure to leave a good review for them after this. They put in so much work, yet not get enough credit.

I was sitting in my apartment room. When I got a message on my crime system. Still having trouble with Technology. City Hall was under attack. Time to get to work. I put on my suit, grabbed my shield, and made my way over. When I got there, there were about 5 men,  each had some kind of enhancing Quirk, what was going on? I saw Spider-Man there.

Spider-Man: Hello Cap.

Captain America: I don't suppose you know what's going on?

Spider- Man: I was about to ask you the same thing. But from what I heard. The Mayor pissed off the wrong person.

Captain America: Of Course. Focus on evacuating. Then we can fight it out.

Spider-Man: Roger.

At that we split up.

No One P.O.V.

Spider-Man found some Officers trying to shoot down a Huge Blonde Villain with a Prothestic Eye.

Spider-Man: Cap and I can take it from here! You focus on getting People Away!

Cop: Yes Spider-Man.

Villain: Ah, You took my toys away. Oh well, I'll just settle for you.

The Villain Lunged at Spider-Man, but he effortlessly dodged out of the way.

Spider-Man: Strong but dumb. I can Dodge faster than a Speeding Bullet.

A/N: Superman Reference I know. But he can Actually Dodge Gunfire.

The Villain tried to strike him again. But Spider-Man was able to punch his face.

*Meanwhile*

Captain America was facing off another guy with a Quirk to absorb the materials of stuff he touches. When...

A blast knocks the Aborbing Man out.

Captain America: Thanks for that.

Iron Man: Your welcome.

Captain America: Get the Mayor to safety!

Iron Man: Got it!

Iron Man went to save the Mayor While Captain America rescued a few more cops.

Captain America: We can take it from here. Get to safety and keep Bystanders away. It's too dangerous for you.

Cop: Yes sir.

*Back To Spider-Man*

Villain: You couldn't just stay back and let us kill the Mayor? Don't you think you earned a Day Off?

Spider-Man: That isn't how I do things.

Spider-Man was finally able to take down the Villain.

*Meanwhile*

Iron Man flew through City Hall when he spotted the Mayor with two other Villains. He used his darts to subdue them.

Mayor: Thank you.

Iron Man: I still got to get you out.

Mayor: Of course. Please.

Iron Man: Hold on.

Iron Man flew the Mayor to safety. While Captain America and Spider-Man sundued the last one.

After that, everyone cheered for the trio and Iron Man Flew away, Spider-Man swung away, and Captain America went back to his Apartment.

End Of Chapter.