Insolence •Chapter 9•

1st P.O.V.
   My eyes glow in the darkness of the woods, as I stared down at them. Everyone except for Willow looked shocked.
    "Willow what the heck are you doing?! We don't need more problems!" Zizzy said, covering her mouth surprised.
    "We don't need a cocky little copycat either, and yet here we are," Willow commented, as she pushed the fake Willow's face into the dirt further. She writhed in pain, trying to escape Willow's firm grasp. "Stop moving," Willow demanded, as she dug her claws into her wrists. The fake Willow kept struggling. "You know what?! (Y/N). Attack." She turned her head to me, as her eyes had an evil look in them like she was enjoying watching the fake Willow struggle. My eyes glowed in anger, as I attacked the fake Willow, killing her. Everyone looked horrified at what I had just done. Except for Willow, she stood up and looked down at us, smiling.
    "W..Willow...What the heck!?" Pony exclaimed as he adjusted his jacket over his yellow shirt. I stood up, as I looked at the fake Willow, who was now dead. My eyes widened at the realization of what I had just done. I turned to Willow and pushed my face into her chest, crying. She comforted me, as I got blood on her chest and tank top.
   "(Y/N) it's okay...You didn't mean to kill her...Shhhh..." She whispered to me softly.
   "... Let's go guys... It's gonna be a long way back..." Mimi said, pushing her face into her scarf softly. Everyone nodded in agreement, as Willow kissed me on the head. We started to walk, but then the fake Willow started to twitch and shake. Everyone looked at her, her opened eyes went from green to orange. A dark smile appeared on her face, as a deep laugh came from her. Her eyes looked at Willow, and the rest of her eye turned a black color.
   "The Insolence will find you, as it has found the others and many before you," she said, before falling into an orange portal. We all stood there in shock, as the tears stopped coming down my face.
   "On second thought, maybe you were right to attack her..." Giraffy commented, brushing his hair out of his eyes.
    "WILLOW WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" Pony yelled as he snapped his head towards Willow, confused.
    "Pony I think you know exactly what that was-" Willow tried to talk, but got cut off by Pony.
    "NO NO NO! EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW!" Pony kept yelling, as the others calmed him down.
    "Pony, you know what it is..." Willow said, facepalming.
     "I...I don't know what it is..."
      Everyone looked.
      "What...What did you just say, (Y/N)?" Willow asked, looking at me.