Prolouge

They left each others arms, thinking they aren't meant for each other. They continued their lives without each other, thinking they have the saddest life because they aren't happy with the result of their relationship. They said the love they felt for each other dried leaving them with nothing. But, really, how can they say they don't love each other anymore when they're bawling their hearts out to their friends and family? Life isn't just fair.

That, was the last paragraph of Aleayana's latest story, A Time To Treasure, it was a tragic. She just tried it. Thinking if it will be a good idea or not. Hopefully, it isn't the latter.

She is the author, meaning she's privileged to control each character's lives, to know what will happen and such. Fantastic, right? But that's just it. She can control everything in the fiction world but not the real world. It sucks, and she knows it.

In the real world, with so many judgemental people, she wish she could just unlock her phone and go to notepad then start controling people she liked in the name of fiction. But, she just can't.

Her heart turned cold the moment her parents wanted to cut her off because of her uprising career. And that's the reason why she contiued writing.

To piss her parents off. Her parents wanted to kick her out but she know she just couldn't do that because she's the only heiress of their lawfirm and other whatever properties.

So her parents started to accept the fact that their daughter is a writer but she could still feel the hatred coming from their eyes. And mouths, of course.

Enter, summer, this year, she's forced to go to a baking class because her gay bestfriend, Jastin Lavour, said he wanted to try and see if he have a future in the cooking industry. Being the good bestfriend that she is, she went with him.

And today is her first day.

Urgh. Summer, please be good to me. She thought, entering her car while talking to her bestfriend.

"Yup! I told you a fucking hundred times that I'm on my way! Bye.

▪▪▪