Chapter 14

She pulled him in a room when she found Amos was busy talking  to someone. She asked him to change and she change too into something comfortable and took him to their escape ride.

Harry clad in a black leather jacket, now stood in front of a black Kawasaki H2R. Ginny had a similar attire.

When she saw Harry motionless, she slapping her head, "Don’t tell me you have problem in riding a bike too, now! I can ride this also."

Harry shocked said, "It’s just I am shocked how did you arrange all this so fast. I love bikes. I'll ride and you sit behind."

"I'll tell you the story on road. Put your helmet on and broom broom."

Harry and Ginny were swiftly moving across the street. Chicago was looking wonderful at night. They kept exploring street after street and stopped at the Sky high bridge.

"You know the roads?" asked Ginny.

"Yes. I have spend a long time here."
"Oh."

"So now will you tell me how did you manage all this things." asked Harry.

"I have escaped from parties a number of time. Cedric helps me by this method. He keeps the bike and the jackets ready for me."

"You know how to ride a bike then." said Harry.

Ginny nodded.

"You are something else, Ms.Weasley."

"You too are something else Mr.Potter."

Harry replied, "We have come past these formalities. You can call me Harry outside the office."

Ginny thought for a long time and said, "Ok. Harry, then."

After exploring a bit more, they returned to their hotel and called it a night.

The next morning Ginny was banging the door of Harry's room.

He opened the door to see full ready and existed Ginny, "This is our last day here. I want to wander in streets before leaving this city."

"You go. I'm tired." Harry tried to close the door.

"It’s a new day. Why will I not be happy. You are just being grumpy. Get ready and meet me downstairs in fifteen."

Harry begrudgingly got ready. He kept replaying in his mind that he is going for her safety. But his conscience reminded him she was enough capable of taking care of herself.

They had elaborate breakfast. He wondered if it was her plan to kill him with food. They drove to many Historical places and museum.

He thought that she will be bored but to his surprise as usual, she was enjoying it.

He guided the driver to take them to Baker street. Ginny on they were in Baker street squealed in happiness and hugged him, "Yay! You are the best Harry."

Harry was shocked for a moment but still held her waist. Having realised that she had crossed the line, she whispered, "sorry."
"No need to get embarrassed. We were carried away by emotions."

"Ginny you know the character Sherlock Holmes is based on Dr Joseph Bell." said Harry.

Any other women would have appreciate his knowledge even she had already known. But, Harry was dealing with Ginny, the most unpredictable women on the earth, she said, "Yeah. Dr Joseph Bell was a scottish surgeon. He was good at deducting. He was a member of Royal College on Surgeon, Edinburgh. Arthur conan Dyle loosely based Sherlock on him as he had helped Scottish police to solve some crimes."

Harry made a face.

Ginny chuckled, "Don’t be jealous. I was obsessed with Sherlock Holmes since my childhood so I know a great deal about him."

"Yes genius."

There next stop was Science Museum. Harry was a star there."You know, puffing Billy is the world's oldest surviving steam locomotive constructed in 1813- 1814 by coal viewer......" Harry started talking about so many things, the whole time Ginny was listening with awe to all his explanation about different exhibits. His eyes had a different bright twinkle. Ginny became a wonderful audience to appreciate his words.

It was already seven when they left the Museum. They decided to eat dinner and head to the hotel and prepare for leaving next morning.