Why.

"I like Bokuto" said Kuroo a little embarrassed rubbing the back of his neck, what? I- why him why not me I've always been here for him but that's just life at it's best right.. no matter how much you want something life will take it away, I was experiencing so many negative emotions at once shock, heartbreak, it hurt like hell but I needed to keep a face so he doesn't worry cause he shouldn't, I should be happy he's happy, no matter who he's with. . . right because that's what good best friends do. Right?

"That's great, I'll try to set you up! Is it ok if I tell Akaashi?" I said trying not to break down. " I don't know, I think he likes Bokuto too but you can if you want" he said with a half smirk. We soon arrived at Bokuto's house, but all I could think about was how hurt I was and my theory, to be honest I think Bokuto likes Kuroo too it would be most logical since who would even like me romantically, no one that's who. When we walked in, there were a lot of people, me and Kuroo soon split up him going to Bokuto and me going to find Akaashi. Since he's similar to me I knew where he would be, somewhere quiet with not much people.

I had searched for a while, but soon found him in a small guest bedroom. I slowly opened the door and realized he was crying, it seemed like he didn't notice me come in I quickly and quietly closed the door and rushed next to him. "Oh my god Akaashi! Are you ok?" I frantically spoke, he quickly wiped his tears and put on a smile and wearily said "yeah I'm good Kenma-san" "Don't pull that bullshit on me Akaashi-san, tell me what's wrong?" I was so concerned I had never seen him cry. "It's nothing" He looked like he had been crying for hours on end. "Please Kaashi-san talk to me" by this point I was embracing Akaashi in a big hug he seemed like he needed it. After a while the truth had come out, Bokuto had told him that he liked Kuroo, I wasn't completely shocked but more worried for Akaashi, we chatted for a while so I could calm him down, I got some food for us he said that he hadn't eaten in a while so we had some McDonald's and popcorn while watching a movie. He looked so happy and relaxed he was so breathtaking. I said that he could come with me back to my house since the party was ending and I really didn't want to see Kuroo right now and Akaashi seems like he needs someone so I asked him, "Kaashi san-" "Please Kenma san just call me Keiji we've known each other long enough for you to" "oh- ok, so uhm would you like to go to my place?" "Sure it honestly beats staying here" "alright since we already cleaned up let's leave I'll tell Kuroo and Bokuto, be right back!". I then left the room while Akaashi was packing up, I went to go find Kuroo and Bokuto.

God searching for them was exhausting even though it was really late there were a lot of people still here, I don't know how long I had been searching but I soon reached the last place they could be the master bedroom I knocked and opened the door when I see Bokuto and Kuroo making out on the bed. My heart shattered I tried my best to contain myself and just said "Hey Keiji-san is coming over to my place Kuroo you should probably stay here bye" then I left faster than a chipmunk on sugar. I then ran all the way back to the room where Akaashi was waiting for me "Hey sorry that took a while let's go" and like that I handed him my hand and we walked out.