🦋21.You're so annoying🦋

Start from the beginning

Excuse me what...when did I become 'his girl'. He just compelled her so he could stop with the lying. He's crazy if he thinks I'll ever be something to him.

"You both can come in." The girl cries out and Nik grips her neck tighter

"Love before we go in, do the spell. I hear one other heartbeat inside but, I wanna make sure." He drags the woman along with us as we walk closer to the house and stop in front of the door.

"Preitori Speculo." I mumbled and the house became see through to our eyes. "There's only one. She's in the kitchen facing away from the door."

"Good let's go shall we." He holds the woman by the back of her neck and we enter the house.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." She turns around and sees Klaus and I entering the kitchen. Klaus holds the blonde headed woman neck tighter with one hand. She was crying. I felt bad for her, Klaus made me and my brother kill nearly everyone we crossed path with.

"What's going on?" She says looking worried for her friend.

"Please don't be alarmed. I was told Ray Sutton lives here." He said walking closer with the blonde still in his grip.

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly." The black haired woman said while looking at her friend then back towards Klaus.

"But I expect he makes it home, once a month." No one says anything. "That's what I thought. Where is he now?" He asked but, she doesn't answer. "If I have to make you tell me it's going to be infinitely more painful for you. Hmm." He smirks at her.

She runs out of the kitchen and opens the front door but, my brother is standing in the doorway. The woman screams, and Klaus come up behind her with the blonde still in his grip, and I follow along. "I love it when they run!" He's such an asshole.

The black haired woman turns back towards us. "He's in Toll. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's on Highway 41."

"Thank you my love." He touches the blonde woman hair, and I kinda get jealous and roll my eyes. He glances at me and smirk. He looks back towards the blonde haired woman. "Now, may my friend come in?"

"Yes!" She was a crying mess while the other woman look terrified. Stefan walks in and Klaus pushes the blonde to Stefan.

"Kill this one quickly." He looks at the other woman. "And make that one suffer. We'll be in the car, come love." Klaus grabs my hand and grins as we leave the house. All I hear is the women screaming as Klaus and I get to the car.

I jeck my hand away from Klaus and rub my temples. "What's wrong love?" He asked as he try to grab my hands again but, I move away.

"You're so annoying and..and A MONSTER!" I screamed at him and he looked completely hurt. I turn away from him and run my fingers through my hair. "I'm sorry okay, it's just.." I turn back towards him but, he's already in the car and Stefan walks up to us.

"You okay?" He asked wiping the blood from his mouth.

"I'm fine, are you?" I grabbed his hands and pulled him in for a hug.

"Yea, never better." He hugged me back then we let go as we get in the car and Klaus pulls off. "So your birthday is tomorrow, what you wanna do?"

"Not really in the birthday mood Stef." I rolled my eyes and look out the window. Klaus was real quiet. I believe he was hurt with what I said and I don't blame him but, sometimes he just does things he don't need to do.

"Come on, we haven't been together for your birthday since you left for New Orleans." He said and Klaus quickly looked at me but, then back at the road.