"Worse than the costumes mom made us the year we got typhus," says Pietro. The three of us have a flashback. Wanda was wearing a regular outfit with a bug antennae headband, Pietro was wearing a normal outfit with an eye patch, and I was wearing a normal outfit with a headband with two floppy dog ears. We knock on a door, and we say "Trick or Treat," but in Sokovian. An old lady who looks very scary opens the door, and she holds up a fish, and she says, "To share." in Sokovian, she puts it in Pietro's bag. The flashback ends, and Wanda says, "That's not exactly how I remember it." "Same here," I say. "You probably suppressed a lot of the trauma," says Pietro. 

Then Wanda smiles weirdly, and she walks away. "What are you supposed to be, Hadley? Let me guess. A police officer?" says Pietro. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "A spy?" asks Pietro. "Close enough," I say. He gets excited he got it right. Well, sort of right, but for this Pietro, it's a win. 

The boys are playing a video game on the TV, and I hold the camera again as Billy says, "Mom has been weird since Uncle Pietro got here. I think it's because she hasn't seen him in a long time. And he's what you call "a man child." when Billy says "a man child." he actually does air quotes. 

I stop filming, put the camera on the table, and Vision walks downstairs wearing a ridiculous outfit. He looks like a wrestler or something. He has his normal red look underneath his outfit. He could have just gone as his red vibranium self, and no one would have known except us that it's not a costume. "Whoa! Sweet costume, bro-ham-in-law. Let me guess. Uh, traffic light," says Pietro. Vision sighs. "Half shucked corn. A booger!" says Pietro. Vision rolls his eyes and says "Yes." like he's completely out of it. "Yes!" says Pietro, excited that he got it right. 

"Well, thank you for humoring me and wearing this ridiculous get-up, honey," says Wanda walking over to Vision. "Well, there were no other clothes in my closet, so... You are incorrigible, darling. I didn't know you have a secret thing for Mexican wrestlers," says Vision. "Mi gusta mucho," says Wanda. "Chili con carne," says Vision. I have no idea what that means. "Ooh!" says Wanda, and she giggles and scrunches up her nose. 

"What do you say, boys? Who's ready for that first hit of high fructose corn syrup?" asks Vison. He gets zero replies since the boys, including Pietro, are very focused on their video game. "Yes! Headlock!" says Billy. "Get out of there, get out of there," says Pietro. 

"Never told me much about your brother. I had no idea he'd be so..." says Vision as Pietro says "Go!" and He, Tommy, and Billy each bite into the side of a soda can and chug it spilling half of it on themselves. "Great with kids," says Vision holding up a thumbs up. "Yeah. He's just full of surprises," says Wanda shaking her head. 

This is definitely not the Pietro I knew and still love. Sure the actual Pietro is competitive be he never left Wanda and I's side when we were together. The real Pietro never talked in slang, and he had a Sokovian accent. Wanda was taught not to use hers by Nat and me being so young when I left Sokovia, only had a minor one. He was also a great role model and never drank soda like that or played video games. Although growing up, we never had the money for video games, and soda was for a very special occasion. 

Wanda and I are staring off into space when suddenly Vision says, "Well, you have fun tonight, darling," Vision is making his way towards the door when Wanda says, "What? What do you mean? You're all dressed and ready to go," "I'm undercover. Halloween is a bacchanal for adolescent trouble-makers, and the neighborhood watch is the only thing that stands between the trees and the toilet paper," "No, that's not what you're supposed to..." says Wanda. "What?" asks Vision putting his hands on his hips. "Well... You didn't tell me you had plans," says Wanda crossing her arms. "Well, I'm telling you now," says Vision. I facepalm myself, and I think to myself, Oh boy, here we go.