(FINAL.) NEW ROOMMATE MOVING IN

Start from the beginning

Sapnap
And you're not gonna
apologize to me???

Dream
Tf?? No! You
interrupted me,
I deserve an
apology

Sapnap
This is why I like
Ang more than your
white ass

Quackity
🍿🤏🏼😯

Dream
Dude just get
inside now

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Sapnap, I'm sorry that you had to hear that!"

Sapnap stood in front of Angelica, mouth wide opened as he stared at her. She was really beautiful and wow... She got more tattoos than the ones she showed in that picture she posted in her private Twitter.

"Hey!" Dream called out to his friend, chuckling as his arms were crossed over his chest. "Ang is talking to you dumbass."

"Ang, you're fucking hot!" Sapnap exclaimed, high-fiving her. "I knew it. I knew it. I was right all along. Now, give me a big hug! I want to hug perfection."

"Sapnap, you're flattering me," Angelica chuckled, trying to walk towards the man, but waddled instead. Dream stifled his laugh from beside her and Sapnap scrunched his nose, walking towards her and placing his bags on the floor.

"I'll just go towards you," Sapnap playfully rolled his eyes before hugging her. Dream shook his head and stood next to his girlfriend, hugging his best friend after he let go of the girl. "Damn, you got a nice, successful girlfriend, you got a nice house, pets, a successful job, and an amazing best friend? Man, you're winning at life."

"Shut up," Dream pushed him away, chuckling. The two went to grab Sapnap's bags and Dream took him to a room. "Just wanted to tell you because I know you're going to ask, all rooms are soundproof."

"Thank fucking goodness," Sapnap sighed in relief, following after his friend.

"Hey, Ang! Lay down. I'll head to the room in a bit."

"I'm not doing anything with Sapnap here!" Angelica yelled back, heading up to their room to sleep and to soothe the ache. "That's rude!"

"Yeah, but he can't hear anything!" Dream exclaimed, ignoring the noises of disgust his friend let out. Angelica, though, kept denying Dream, claiming that it was rude. "Ang! We didn't even get to finish."

"I did so, sucks for you!"

"You're mean!"

"Yet you're dating me!"

"That is true," Sapnap nodded and Dream threw him a look causing him to throw him a thumbs up. They continued walking down the hall of the bottom floor since the rooms upstairs were taken over by Angelica and Dream's set-up and Angelica's painting/library room. The only rooms left were the bottom ones. "Damn, I can't believe you and Angelica have been dating for 4 months now."

"Talking about dating," Dream stared down at his friend with wide eyes, "did you see about the fact that George, Karl, and Quackity have girls crushing on them?"

"Yeah," Sapnap chuckled. "I can't believe all three of them have girls after them. My fiancés are leaving me."

Dream pushed his friend away while chuckling, shaking his head. Sapnap dramatically sniffed before he, too, laughed, finding the situation interesting.

"I was watching Angelica text them all since they're in a group chat and it's so interesting," Dream hummed, opening the door. "She was talking to me about it when we were cooking yesterday and... Wow. Was this how interesting it was to see me and Ang?"

"Oh, definitely," Sapnap agreed, taking a look around his new room. "The sexual tension was too much. Nice to see you finally getting some, my man!"

Dream rolled his eyes at his friend's words, slapping the back of his head. "Shut up. I'm still fucking pissed at you and now, she won't even have sex with me now that you're here. Thanks a lot."

"Good!" Sapnap nodded. "At least she's being respectful."

"Okay, are you going to settle alright?" Dream asked and Sapnap nodded, causing the dirty-blonde to immediately head towards the door. "Alright. Remember, soundproof rooms. You won't hear anything."

"You're such a horn-dog," Sapnap laughed, throwing his friend a pillow that hit him in the back of his head. "Leave her alone! Poor Ang could barely walk."

"Please, I want her to not be able to walk at all."

"Ew, dude. Get out! Get out."

Dream chuckled deviously, leaving so he could dodge Sapnap's pillows. He headed up to his shared room with Angelica and walked in, eyeing the way the girl was on her side, scrolling on her phone.

Getting under the blankets, Dream wrapped his arms around the girl's waist, placing his chin on her shoulder while watching the videos she was watching.

"The girls were texting me," Angelica started, "and our friends are dumb. I swear to you they are so dumb. Is this how they were when they would text us?"

"Sapnap said they were," Dream chuckled, rubbing her hips that he knew were littered in bruises. "They couldn't handle how much sexual tension there was between us."

"We didn't have sexual tension."

"Babe, I think we did," Dream snickered. "I mean, I told you to watch your mouth, called you a brat, and would tell you to shut the fuck up most days."

"They didn't feel sexual tension..."

"You weren't saying that a couple—"

"Dude, shut up!" Angelica turned around and nudged him off of her. Dream wheezed, bringing her closer to him. "You are so annoying."

"Only for you. I love you, shortcake," Dream littered her face with kisses, leaving her whining out of disgust when she felt him leave behind wet kisses. She scrunched her nose and pouted, shaking her head at him.

"I love you, too, I guess..." Angelica mumbled, playing with the necklace she got him.

"I guess?" Dream stared at her, arching an eyebrow. She rolled her eyes, looking away.

"Fine... I love you, too, you idiot," she said, feeling him grip her chin so she could look back at him. He squinted his eyes at her, his lower lip being chewed on by his teeth.

"I don't like that name, Ang."

"I love you, too, asshole."

"Ang!"

"What?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THE GIRLS ARE GOING
TO BE EXPLAINED NEXT
CHAPTER WHERE I THANK
YOU ALL.

:)