𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Começar do início

Stallia merely sent a small ball of light towards the wall, breaking it to pieces. Yuno had sent a spiral of wind and Asta hadn't broken the wall at all.

The third made them hit a moving paper with a target printed on it.

Stallia pointed a finger towards the paper. A string of light struck towards it, destroying the paper. Yuno hit it perfectly with his wind and as usual, Asta didn't destroy it at all.

The fourth was to make something using creation magic.

'Divine Butterfly Transfiguration'

She placed her palm up and butterflies emerged from the light in her hand. They floated around the arena and to the Captains who stared in awe. Leopold smiled brightly at the butterfly that landed on his index finger. Within a few seconds, the butterfly faded away.

"Amazing," Charlotte mumbled. The other captains stayed silent as they looked down at the girl who made her butterflies disappear. She could feel the stares of the Captains, making her curl her hands into fists and dig her nails into her palms.

The fifth test was to place mana in a seed and make it grow.

Stallia held the seen in her hand, inserting slight mana into it. The seed sprouted into a miniature tree, small white roses appeared on the branches, much to the envy and awe of everyone around her.

The captains looked in awe at the tree, until William broke the silence.

"Leopold, you said you know the girl, correct?" He questioned the boy. The boy nodded eagerly, a bright smile on his face for his best friend.

"Tell me, What type of magic does she have?" He turned slightly to look at the boy.

"Stallia uses Divine Magic," He answered, slightly hesitant. The captain's eyes all widened in surprise and awe as they all decided the same thing.

'I need her in my squad.'

"All right. The next exam shall be the last one. You will engage in actual combat," William announced.

"You will be battling! You will pair off and fight with your partner. You may use your grimoire to attack! Fighting is our duty! Show us your true ability!" Fuegoleon shouted, standing up and striking his hand up.

"As soon as one of you yields or becomes unable to fight, the exam will be over! There will be mages who can use healing magic on standby!" William continued.

"So fight to your hearts content!"

Stallia watched as Asta panicked, until Sekke placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Bah-Ha! Fight me, Asta!" Sekke laughed.

"You're willing to fight a loser like me?!" Asta fell to his knees in gratitude and awe. Sekke merely laughed loudly.

"First Combatants, Step forward," An announcer announced.

"Yes, Sir!" Asta shouted, stepping forward along with Sekke.

Stallia looked around the field to try and find somebody strong to fight. She stayed calm as everybody was partnered up. it was only her and Yuno left. Her eyes looked up to Leopold who stood above the stadium. He snickered and shrugged his shoulders, cueing an eye roll from the girl.

"Let's fight it like men for the sake of our dreams," Asta pumped up in the middle of the arena.

"You don't need to try anymore, you filthy, little rat that wandered into the wrong place! Thank you for making me look even better! I'll get into the Magic Knights for the both of us. Got it, you miserable peasant? Hurry back to your village in the boonies and enjoy your crappy life," Sekke whispered in his ear. A smirk was placed on his face as he laughed smugly.