Chapter 4 Ironwood's Downfall, Sacrifice and new power

Winter covering cuts and scrapes falls to the ground unconscious.

Vergil: "I better go see how Dante is doing.

Vergil walks off leaving Winter as several members of anti-skill came to take her away.

Another part of the city Dante POV

I took down all the tin cans with Trish and lady only leaving ironwood.

Ironwood: " I'm going to enjoy this as much as I enjoy torturing your wife.

Dante looks at ironwood surprised as he pulls out his scroll and plays a video of him torturing mira

Ironwood: "Mira Moon Very beautiful I might add. me and a couple of my men enjoyed quite a few nights with her. As she screamed your name.

I clenched his fists showing my anger. Which was make an ironwood smile.

Ironwood: " Even after all that we couldn't break her so we decided to Cut our losses and kill her. Too bad you couldn't save her so tragic.

Trish and lady looked at me and saw my demonic aura flaring up and i start laughing.

Dante: " You know something James. I was planning to let you live. I was only rough you up a bit.

Suddenly I bursts into my sin devil trigger weilding my devil swordt Dante.

Dante SDT: " But you had to bring up the memory of my wife. The woman who made me the happiest man in the world. The mother of my son and i will enjoy making you suffer.

I completely giving into my anger lunge at ironwood slashing and multiple times with my sword and stop as he kneels down begging for his life.

Ironwood: " Pl...please I'm s...sorry about y....your wife. oz....ozpin ordered m.....me to. P......please spare me.

Dante SDT yelling: " DID YOU SHOW MIRA ANY MERCY.

I was prepared to finish ironwood of for good when someone put a hand on my shoulder i look and see my son. He shakes his head letting me know it's over.

Normal POV

You would just stop your father from killing ironwood hearing everything he just did to your mother he walked over and punched him hard in the face.

Ironwood: " You fool.

I will press a button and the tank he was on opens up revealing a bomb.

Ironwood: " The Spam will take all of you with me you only have a minute.

Dante kicked ironwood knocking him out and you grabbed the bomb looking back admisica who looks worried.

(Y/n): " I might not be able to keep my promise after all.

In full double trigger you fly up into the air and take the bomb with you.

Misaka yelling/crying: "(Y/N) NOOOOOO.