24- enews shut up

October 30, 2017

liked by user, user, 348,192 others like this@enews Fans are thinking Beatriz Suzuki's new album is about rumored ex, Paul Klein

@enews Fans are thinking Beatriz Suzuki's new album is about rumored ex, Paul Klein. See link in bio to check out their full relationship timeline.

view 19,859 comments

user1: Ughhh enough, don't give him all this spotlight for breaking her heart  
user2: you don't know that he did though  
user3: Listen to her album fool

user2: stop talking about this 

user3: so what if it is, people write break up songs all the time 

user4: I always knew they were dating

user5: LOL enews really researched for this
user6: someone must be getting paid big

user10: I forgot about this picture!!!
user11: it might not even be her though

DID BÉATRIZ SUZUKI AND PAUL KLEIN HAVE A NASTY BREAKUP?
October 30, 2017

Singer-songwriter, Béatriz Suzuki released Backseat Driver, her third album and it's no surprise that fans are making connections between her and rumored ex bae, Paul Klein.
Paul Klein released self titled album, LANY just last year. Although, there was a few speculations on to who the songs were about, it just got passed off to being about his girlfriend before Suzuki, Nicola Petriz, who was accused of cheating on him. With Béatriz's new album there seems to be parallels. Let's take a look of their relationship timeline.
In summer of 2016 before LANY's debut comes out, Klein and Suzuki were seen driving around in his White Mustang (no pun intended) seemingly happy and close. A few weeks later Paul posts a picture of them cuddled together on a sofa but deletes it minutes later.

       Later the next month, this photo was taken of the two on a beach kissing, looking extremely in love

Later the next month, this photo was taken of the two on a beach kissing, looking extremely in love. After this picture the couple went MIA.

        After LANY released their EP, kinda

After LANY released their EP, kinda. Many fans quickly went to analyze the tracks finding many connections. For example, in "pink skies," there is "Cause I love the way your greens eyes mixed with that Malibu indigo." Umm... doesn't Béatriz have green eyes? And guess what? The picture of them driving in his car was taken in Malibu. "You are my everything, been telling you that since twenty fifteen." There's no way that there's some interview from 2015 saying how much he fancies Béatriz, oh wait. There is! "British bomb, you turn me on, no matter what you do." Many people were confused by this knowing that Béatriz is not British, but in an interview in 2014 she told ELLE magazine she does such a great British accent that friends call her the British bomb. Is this just a coincidence? I don't think so.
Other songs from that album include, "current location."It mentions her moving to London which she briefly did for a few months in September of 2016. Now this may be a reach but many fans pointed out his song, quit. "You've been hurt, but come on, nobody's perfect." In a recent interview, she stated how she "hates when people brush off the idea that maybe people can't believe they can be loved because of past relationships." Continuing with "even if that person is no longer in their life it can still haunt them and follow them around and sometimes when you see similarities even with mannerisms, with this person you're with, it freaks you out and you run from them, because you're so scared you're gonna end up back in this cycle of abuse." Béatriz's biological father abused her and her family when they were younger and many fans are quick at pointing out these lyrics in LANY's song "quit," starting with, " And I'm tired of hearing how they did you wrong. Cause I'm not them and you're not with them, can we just drop it." Could Béatriz be talking about her and Klein's relationship in that interview?
There are more song parallels and speculation but we think this article is long enough. Don't you? Let us know your theories and thoughts.

user1: it makes me sick to my stomach that quit might be about her and her dad. who would say that to someone?

user2: I feel bad for Béatriz, she's just trying to write songs for us

user3: this article was unsettling

user7: they're 7 years apart too so he probably took advantage of that

user4: white mustang is about him. bags is about him. july is about him. salt in the wound is about him. tolerate it is about him. based on these songs you can tells he a piece of sh*t

user5: Béatriz will find someone that loves her the way she should be loved
↳ user6: I know Harry would

user7: don't worry bea I wouldn't trust him either

AN: I know both pics are of him and Nicola but pretend they're Béatriz