Wooyoung's voice.

San's eyes flit up to the tilted little window in the sports building's wall. Then he turns to exchange a glance with Yeosang, hoping that he is not the only one who's suddenly feeling uncomfortable in their little alleyway.

Yeosang looks stunned. Taking a step closer to the sports building's wall, he shows San a triumphant thumbs up, so San takes a hesitant step forward – and then a step back.

He shouldn't do this.

Sure, he's eavesdropped on a lot of conversations already. He'd overheard his parents talking about his birthday presents (and he never did it again, because a surprise is only so good if you have to fake it). He'd listened to two guys on the toilet one of whom apparently had a crush on San (there were only so many details he needed though, and that guy's horny fantasies about San were more than San ever wanted to know). And he'd eavesdropped on Yeosang's and Hyejin's breakup argument. (Though that one would've been really hard to miss thanks to their loud voices).

And many more. But never before has San felt that conflicted about it.

Maybe he shouldn't eavesdrop on this conversation between Wooyoung and that guy...

"So... you wanted to talk?"

With just this one sentence, this guy – Jimin – makes all of San's considerations on whether to turn away from the tilted window or not go down the drain. San needs to hear how Wooyoung handles this whole thing. How he rejects Jimin, says that he's not interested anymore... and maybe confesses... that there's someone else?

San quickly shakes his head. I'm just staying because Yeosang is staying, he tells himself, and because it's too windy to wait in front of the sports building. And I don't wanna go back inside, because I enjoy being outside finally, after eight hours of classes. It's only logical that I'm staying here.

He takes a silent step next to Yeosang, closer to the window.

"Yeah. I, uh..." Wooyoung seems unsure of what to say. "I wanted to... um..."

A tension-loaded pause ensues.

"I wanted to say that I want to..." Wooyoung sighs. It sounds like one of those restless sighs, where he always reaches up to ruffle his hair. San wonders if that's what he's doing now.

But he wonders even more when Wooyoung will finally tell Jimin to stop bothering him. Or... if he will.

A second later, a breathless laugh echoes through the room. "What are you doing?" Wooyoung's voice. Again.

"Nothing much." The guy – Jimin – sounds way more confident now, and a surge of irritation rolls over San as he recalls how that lean, muscly, blonde guy has been ogling Wooyoung during the whole dance class. "You wanted to talk. Talk."

Wooyoung moans.

It's a quiet moan – but it still makes San flinch. Something is going very, very wrong in there. Didn't Wooyoung want to turn Jimin down? Why is Jimin now doing... whatever it is that he's doing?

That's not how it should go. This can't be the way that Wooyoung had planned it to go.

"That's not exactly easy when you've-" Wooyoung gasps. "Shit."

"When I've what?" Jimin sounds definitely amused now, and San angrily clenches his fists. Jimin shouldn't touch Wooyoung like this. Wooyoung wanted to talk. Jimin should let Wooyoung reject him – and that's it. The end of their interaction.

"When you've got a fucking hand in my pants", Wooyoung hisses, and San bites down on his bottom lip sharply.

Maybe he shouldn't have listened in on this conversation at all. Eavesdropping rarely does any good.