𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 - 05

Nancy's point of view;

   I was very excited for tonight, I have no idea what Robin's planning. I changed into jeans, a band t-shirt and I tied my sweater around my waist. I also put on a little makeup and I started walking towards fence. I climbed it and I was already on the street.
Robin showed up a few minutes later, with a big bag.
'Hello!' she smiled. I think she smiled. It was dark, so I couldn't really see her face.
   'Hii!' I said. 'Where are we going?'
   'Surprise!' she gave me a little kiss.
   We started walking to a parking lot. I knew this place, it was a drive-in cinema.
   'Come!' Robin grabbed my hand. We climbed through a fence and we were in. We sat on a bench, and started watching a movie.
   'We aren't supposed to be here huh?' I asked pointing to the fence we climbed through.
   'I can't drive so we couldn't get in otherwise.' she said.
   It was kinda cold, and when Robin noticed I was shivering she pulled me in for a hug and put her jacket around us. It was soft and warm, and it also smelled like her.
   'You comfortable?' she asked. There was a flash in the movie so for a second I saw her blushing and smiling. I was probably red as a chili pepper too, but she didn't see it because of the dark.
   When a kissing scene came on she put her hand under my chin, lifted it and kissed me. The kiss was long, but a guard noticed us and started yelling at us.
   'Hey!' he yelled. 'You aren't supposed to be here!'
   We started running and climed the fence in a very speedy way. I almost fell off, but Robin grabbed my hand.
   'Phew!' I sighed when we ran far enough. 'That was a close call.'
   'Yes, but he ruined our date...' Robin said.
   'Hey! We can still have fun!' I kissed her. 'And so far it was amazing.'
   We went to the park to spend a little time together before going home. We really wanted to continue this date, but we had no idea what could we do.
   We sat down on a bench and I pulled her in for a kiss. I've never felt this good kissing someone, it was like everything stopped and it was only us.
   Even though the kiss was long we had no idea what to do after it.

Robin's point of view;

   I walked Nancy home and I went home too. I was sad our date ended like this, but it was amazing while it lasted. I was hoping we could do this again, but watching the whole movie.
   At home I climbed in my window, changed into my pijamas and went to sleep. It could be around 10 PM, so my parents would have killed me if they heard me going home late.
I fell asleep easily, and in my dream the scene when I first kissed Nancy kept playing on repeat.
When I woke up it was 8:21 and I got really scared I missed class, then I realized it's Saturday. I changed into a big sweater and sweatpants, and I left the house. I went to the flourist to get Nancy a rose. I was thinking maybe we could spend the day together.
When I entered the shop Nancy was there too.
'Hi!' I hugged her.
'Hey!' she smiled. 'I was thinking about you!'
'Me too, I came here to get you a rose.'
'Me too!' she said.
   We ended up both buying roses, and then we gave them to each other, but it wasn't a surprise anymore.
   We walked to the park where we sat on the bench from yesterday and watched the ducks in the pond.
   'Wait!' I said. I had a half sandwitch in my bag from what I packed for lunch yesterday. 'We can feed them with this.'
   I teared it into small pieces and we put two in he water and when the ducks came closer we gave them the rest. One of them came very close to Nancy, and she gently petted it. They looked so cute.
After that we went on a walk in the city. I was holding Nancy's hand, when I heard someone whispering behind our backs.

~ word count; 728 ~
~ author's note; sorry for not publishing this chapter earlier, I'm writing another book at the same time and I'm redecorating my room, so I might not be uploading as fast as I used to~