Once she got the supplies, she took of the sweater she put before to stop the blood and took out the glass. 

I closed my eyes.

I closed my eyes because I was scared to look.

I just wanted it to be over.

I didn't care about the pain.

I just wanted to go to school and forget about everyone and everything. 

I just wanted to disappear for a day, so bad.

I wanted to disappear so bad.

She cleaned the wound in worried eyes.

I felt bad because she was confused, but it wasn't worth telling a tale about.

It wasn't anything serious.

The blood was stopped and the wound looked fine.

---------------------------------------------------

As Zane and I went to sit on my motorcycle, some baboon came in front of my motorcycle and made us get off it

Behind us three other men circulated. 

They looked like they were all in there thirty's or forty's around my daddy's age.

"We want the girl, so back off kid." A large man told Zane.

"Over my dead body." Zane screamed back.

The two men tried to grab me, but I ducked and started fighting back while Zane took the other man and punched him right in the face.

I knew a bit of karate, so I ducked many of there punches, but since Zane was quite I had to look back.

I saw the other man out cold and Zane looking at me, but before I could look back, I was punched in the face and out cold.

I ran after the men who had Veronica.

One of the men went into the drivers seat and the other went into the back with Veronica.

I remembered the license plate in my head as I kept running after the car.

I could barely breathe, but I ran and I ran. 

Veronica managed to drop her phone in the fight, so I had her phone in case.

I remembered the code from when she let me put on a song.

I called Damon who was written in as 'daddy.'

He answered.

"Why aren't you in school, Luna," he asked.

"Sir, I was with Luna when they ambushed us three, I managed to wipe one out cold, but the rest ran away with Veronica. I couldn't do anything. I'm scared." I answered

"Zack is this you?" He asked.

Seriously?

Do I look like a Zach to you dude?

"It's Zane, but yeah." I answered.

I was still running after the car and I saw the place they drove into. 

"I ran after the car, I know were they are, I'll send you the location." I said.

I ended the call in an attempt to stay quite so they don't notice I'm here, while texting Damon.

I sent him the details.

Though he sent me a interesting text.

"Don't call the police I'll get this handled. Do you know what name was on his jacket?" Damon wrote.

"Acid Stones," I wrote back.

He left me on read, while I looked for a way into the building.

----------------------------------------------

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Your daddy killed my brother, little girl, so if he doesn't pay up, he's going to feel the same thing my parents felt. We told him to not mess with our mafia." She said.

MAFIA.

Killed.

"My father's apart of the Mafia?" I asked.

"Isn't that funny, daddy's little girl didn't know that her daddy wasn't just a rich business man and was also a Mafia leader." The women a bit older than me said.

That's why he trained me on boxing and karate.

That's why he taught me to use a gun and throw a knife.

That lying bastard.

"You could've took my brother, why me? Boy for boy? You know what I'm talking about." I said.

"You're daddy's little girl, he obviously loves you more." She exclaimed. 

And now I wish he hadn't loved me at all.

------------------------------------------------------

Mafia isn't going to play a big role, I just wanted to make a huge plot twist.

LUNÆ

BRO THIS IS SADDDD.

I TOTALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER THOOOO

Anyways.

Can yall give me name suggestions for characters.?

Socials:

Coolyr(TikTok)

cb_coolyriscool (Insta)

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3