Good girl// Chapter 43

Începe de la început

You're both in the kitchen as Sarah is putting the flowers in a vase. You stand behind her, wrapping your arms around her waist. "I'm sorry I was gone for so long." You say pressing a kiss on her cheek and holding on to her a little tighter. "No I understand that it's important for you and work." Sarah says turning around in your arms. "I just don't want to be away from you for so long." She says and gives you a kiss. "I don't like it either, but I'm here now and I promised to make it up to you when I came back. And I think I know something that you will really like." You say with a grin. You pull Sarah closer and kiss her. Her hands find her way to your face, cupping your cheeks and pulling you closer against her. Your tongue gently traces along her bottom lip and not soon after you're attacking her neck with soft and lingering kisses. "Don't get me wrong I like your way of making up, but I know you're probably tired. So how about we put on a movie and cuddle on the couch." Sarah suggests. "Okay." You say with a smile.

"What do you want to watch?" Sarah asks sitting down next to you. You look at her and smirk. "Don't you dare say Carol." Sarah says with a chuckle as she looks at your face. "I wasn't planning on saying it. But we both know what happens when we put on a movie and cuddle. We only see like 5 minutes of the movie, so just put Carol on since it has a nice soundtrack and come cuddle me." You say getting impatient and doing the grabby hands to Sarah. "Yeah you really care about the soundtrack, don't you." Sarah says sarcastically and plays Carol. "Thank you." You say kissing her. "You're not allowed to watch the sex scene and kissing scenes tho." Sarah says sternly as she lies down behind you "Yes ma'am." You say lying down in front of her. 

"Close your eyes." Sarah says as your favourite scene comes on. "Fine." You say closing one eye, so that Sarah won't see you looking. "No I don't trust you turn around." Sarah says with a chuckle. "Hey!... No okay I wouldn't trust me either." You say turning around facing Sarah. "Good girl." Sarah says pulling you closer. "Oh... I wouldn't recommend you calling me that miss Paulson." You say with a grin, moving your eyebrows up and down. "You like it when I call you that?" She questions suprised. "No I was just thinking how it would sound if Cate Blanchett said it." You replied teasing her. "I hate you so much." Sarah says poking your sides. "No stop!" You say laughing, but Sarah gets on top of you and continues poking your sides, knowing that it's the only thing that'll tickle you. "If you don't stop I will go home and watch more Cate movies." You say laughing. "Oh yeah?" Sarah says still tickling you. "And I'll watch a lot of movies with all my favorite actresses in them." You say teasing her. "Oh really? Why don't you go to them then huh? Oh yeah right, cause they don't know you exist." Sarah says poking your sides slightly harder. "Okay that hurt... but hey I can still imagine the fun things I'd do with them." You say with a big grin, but trying to hold in your laughter. "Fine. Go and do that then." Sarah says crawling off you. "Awhh did I make you mad?" You ask teasing her sitting up and throw your arms around her. "I hate you." Sarah replies. "No you love me." You say straddling her. "Why do you like seeing me jealous so much? You're such a weirdo." Sarah says placing her hands on your hips. "I just like teasing you and it's kinda hot when you get jealous." You reply with a grin. "Yeah your teasing is so much fun." She says sarcastically. "Oh don't lie. You love it." You say leaning in to kiss her, but she jerks her head to the side. "Hey!" You say and Sarah grabs your hands to hold them in place. "Apolagize for making me jealous first." Sarah says. "Oh sorry Miss Paulson." You say joking around. "Nope not good enough." She says. "Sorry for making you jealous. I love you more than all my favorite actresses combined." You reply with a smile. "Good girl." Sarah says with a smirk and kisses you. She kisses your neck as you put your arms around her. "I thought you said you just wanted to cuddle and watch a movie. Not that I'm complaining, but I don't think we ever watched one movie to the end." You say with a chuckle. "Sorry I just can't help it. You're very kissable."Sarah says looking up into your eyes with a big grin plastered on her face. All of a sudden you hear Sarah's stomache growl. "You hungry?" You question. "Yeah a little bit. I was home late after work and then you came, so I haven't really had the chance to eat." Sarah says. "Do you want me to make you something?" You ask her. "Aren't you tired?" Sarah asks. "To make food? Never." You reply with a chuckle. 

You're putting the dishes in the dishwasher. "Did it taste okay?" You ask Sarah as she walks into the kitchen. "It was amazing." She says as she wraps her arms around you from behind. "Good thing you came back early, cause I can't wait to show you off to my friends at Amanda's party." Sarah says with a big grin. "Why would you want to show me of?" You say with a chuckle. "You're funny, sweet, smart, you're a great cook and every part of you is beautiful." Sarah says smiling. "Oh really Miss Paulson? What part do you like most?" You say quirking your eyebrows as you turn around in her arms. "Oh I think you know." She says sliding her hands down your back to your ass. Your lips connect once again as your arms find your way around her neck. Her tongue slowly grazes along your bottom lip and you muffle a moan escaping your lips. "This is not my only favorite part tho." Sarah says as her hands find their way to the hem of your shirt. You lift your arms as she takes your shirt off and throws it to the ground...

Sorry to leave it at this guys haha, but I just had zero motivation to write and I did want to upload so here ya go. I'll try to make the next chapter better :)

Ps: I made another Sarah fic with one shots, since I always have some ideas for small stories instead of a long one like this. I'd appreciate it if you guys take a look at it ;)