Chapter 52 - Return

Start from the beginning

After awhile of hesitation I answered it "H-Hello?" I spoke nervously.

"Harvey, its good to hear your voice." She spoke in a jolly voice. Did she really mean it?

"Yeah its great to hear you too mom." I speak sounding like an excited little kid. She chuckled a bit.

"Me and your father are coming home tomorrow for a few days." She announced. I grew very nervous for some reason.

"I... I can't wait to see you guys." I spoke softly. I didn't realize how much I was missing them. I really hoped they loved me, or at least didn't hate me, that would be enough for me.

"You too sweetie. See you tomorrow." She said before hanging up. I looked up to Liam with sadness drawn on my face. He started getting a little worried.

"Is everything alright babe?" He asks making his way to my side.

"Y-Yeah, just... I'll be going home tomorrow to stay with my parents... and by the time they leave my leg will probably be healed, or at least well enough to live on my own." I say frowning.

"No, you're coming back here." Liam stated.

"I, I'd feel like I'm overstaying my welcome." I say shyly scratching my arm.

"Me and my parents don't feel that way. We love having you around." He retorts. I looked up at him in surprise. Do they really enjoy my company that much.

"Plus, were a couple so It would make perfect sense to live together." He said hugging me. The stress suddenly melted away when I was in his embrace.

"You'll always be welcomed here." He whispered into my ear. I began sobbing slight, knowing I had such a place to go. It wasn't often people wanted me around, though that was before I had friends.

He lifted me off the floor and carried me to the bed. He shut off the lights and crawled into bed with me. He held me into his body letting our heat mix. He gently brushed his fingers up and down my back as we laid in the darkness, It was so relaxing.

"I realized I don't know that much about you." He whispered softly into my ear.

"What do you want to know?" I replied in a whisper.

"Well... for starts what's your favorite color?" He asked, still rubbing my back.

"Guess." I grin.

"Blue."

"Wow, that was fast." I said, making him laugh.

"It was easy, and blue is a pretty common favorite color." He explained

"Its your turn, guess mine." He commanded.

"Red." I answered already knowing. I watched him for two years so I kinda figured it out.

"H-How did you know? Lucky guess?"  He asks surprised. I hesitated answering him, I didn't want him to think I was a creep, but I also didn't want to lie to him.

"I uh, kinda picked up on it after watching you for so long. I-I hope that's not creepy." I say nervous at his reaction. He sat still for awhile before lifting my head up for a kiss.

"I'm sorry Harvey, for the way I treated you, I really am," He said resting his forehead on mine.

"Its okay, I've already forgiven you!" I assure him...

"I haven't forgiven myself though. It eats at me everyday. The more I fall in love with you the more I grow to hate myself." He said sadly.

"Don't forget that I love you, I don't want you beating yourself up over it so much. I love you for you, I wouldn't change a single thing about you if I could." I spoke wrapping my arms around his large muscular back.

"You're amazing Harvey... I love you so much." His voice sounded emotional, almost like he wanted to cry. 

"I love you too Liam." I placed my head on his chest and rubbed his back. He held onto me tighter. We both drifted off sleep.

The next morning I packed my things, getting ready for when I head home. Liam took my stuff to his car so when we drive home from school he could drop me off at my house. We had egg sandwiches for breakfast again, only I had orange juice instead of coffee this time. My leg was feeling a lot better so I would be able to start cooking for my friends at school soon, though there are a lot of people now...

The whole day was the same as the last few with Remira talking about BL again, Emily staring at Luke and Alen being goofy. We all became good friends pretty fast. When school ended we all met up at the exit, unintentionally. Becka, Remira and Emily ran out the door screaming like maniacs. Me and Cortney laughed our butts off. Lillian looked irritated while Liam smiled in amusement. 

We drove off towards my home. When we got there I noticed a car in the driveway. It belong to my parents. Liam parked on the curb and removed my stuff from the car, carrying it to the door. They seemed to notice I was home cause I heard footsteps coming from the door.

"Harvey!" My mother said pulling me into a hug. I was surprised since I hadn't been hugged by her in years. I almost like I was about to cry.

"What happened to you?" She asked looking at my cast.

"I-Its nothing, I just sprained my ankle." I nervously reply. She continued staring a moment. 

"Its fine really. Its almost healed anyway." I assure her. She frowned a little before turning her eyes to Liam.

"My, who's you're handsome friend." She asked flirtatiously.

I just pouted at her for flirting, and with my boyfriend at that, though I didn't want to tell her until Liam had left, in case something bad were to happen. Liam brought my stuff in and said goodbye. I felt sad watching Liam leave, we've been living together for a week now, so it felt odd being back home.