(Request) It Takes Time- Sirius

Requested by: AnastasiaLuoiv

Request: Hello can I send an imagine request in?

In this imagine Voldemort doesn't exist, Death Eaters don't either, the Black sisters (Bellatrix, Narcissa, Adromeda) are friends. Basically everything is peaceful.

LGBTQ Rep:
Reader, Sirius, Remus and Bellatrix- Bisexuals (Bellatrix has a gf in the story)
Peter- Aromantic and Asexual

In this imagine Sirius and the pureblood reader are betrothed and they were childhood best friends but when the reader was sorted into Slytherin and when they found out they were betrothed in first year Sirius distanced himself from her since he didn't want anything or anyone who might have relations to his parents. His parents didn't make the betrothal because of blood purity but because his parents and the reader's parents wanted to be related by their children's marriage. The reader makes an effort to be closer to Sirius and asks him out but he denies the efforts and can this imagine have a scene where Sirius brings his first girlfriend to the Gryffindor table and the reader sees and is hurt but continues talking to Regulus (who is in the same yearas Sirius and the reader and is close friends with the reader) who is concerned for her. Eventually the reader gets tired of her efforts being denied and letters Walburga if they can stop the betrothal since it was clear that Sirius isn't interested in her and Walburga could see that Sirius does actually like her but is far too stubborn (where she mutters somthing about the damn Black's being far too stubborn) and recruits Narcissa, Bellatrix and Andromeda (who act like they're the reader's older sisters) to help. They make some type of plan to make Sirius jealous. When he finally cracks and acts on his feelings and courts her it takes a while for the reader and him to actually date but they do end up together.

The reader's personality will be sarcastic, witty, classy and self assured but also ansty and also kinda awkward in some situations by that I mean she can be kind of oblivious when someone's flirting with her and gets into awkward situations sometimes because of clumsiness.

A.N: This is a long one

Y/f/o/n- Your Family's Owl Name

**Requests are closed**

------------

You and Sirius were the closest of friends from the moment you both could recall a single memory. You both did everything together. But that all changed when you began your wizarding lives at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. It wasn't that you were sorted into different houses that caused the riff- you being sorted in Slytherin and Sirius into Gryffindor- but that fact both yours and his parents made a betrothal between you both. Which neither of you found out until starting there.

"I am not marrying my best friend!" You remember Sirius shouting from his seat at the Gryffindor table the morning after getting sorted. He was sat with a group of boys. The letter from his parents still clutched in his hands. "I'm sorry I'm not marrying Y/n! They can't make me!" You looked up from your letter which explained the same thing to see Sirius giving you a nasty glare. One you were confused at seeming as it wasn't your fault your parents decided this.

The betrothal wasn't for blood purity either as the letter went on to explain but so both yours and his parents could be related through marrige. Through yours and Sirius' marrage in particular. After reading the letter you understood to why Sirius felt the way that he did but it still didn't explain why his attitude towards you suddenly changed.

Believeing he would calm down after a day or two you left him be until then. Only nothing seemed to have changed. "Hey Sirius, can we-" You began but Sirius cut you off.