(Request) Father's Day- Regulus

Requested by: blck-luce

Request: Hi love, can you do a Father's Day imagine for me of me and my dad when I was little please?
Luci is at the beach cliffs with her friends and Regulus goes after her because of flashbacks of his wife's death, Luci tells him he's acting like his parents and he accidentally slaps her in a fit of rage then realizes he's being too hard on her and apologizes to her saying that. "I don't want to loose you the same way I lost your mother." He has tears in his eyes and Luci realizes he needs her so they open a photo book of when he was at school and he tells her about her mom.

Warning: brief description of being hit.

**Requests are closed**

------------

Unlike most years where Luci and her dad, Regulus, would spend the entirety of Father's Day together either in Diagon Alley or up at Luci's grandparents house, this year the pair decided on something a little different. This year they planned on going to Diagon Alley but in the evening this time to have a meal at the Leaky Cauldron. That being the plan for the day meant Luci was able to meet up with her friends, Michael and Anwyll, for a bit beforehand.

Having realised it was time to leave, Luci quickly grabbed her coat and began running down the stairs. "I'm off now dad!" The young Black called as she reached the bottom step. Regulus was just in the kitchen sorting stuff out when he heard her. Furrowing his eyebrows, he got up from the table and left the room. Entering the hallway where his daughter was standing putting her coat on.

He looked to her in confusion. He didn't know she was going out? "Where are you off to sweetheart?" He questioned with a slight smile as he walked over to her.

"Oh, I'm meeting up with some of my friends." She explained. "Sorry I didn't tell you, I completely forgot."

Regulus shook his head. "It's quite alright love. You go and have fun." He smiled, nodding his head in the direction of the front door. Smiling back, Luci gave her dad a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before leaving the house.

The moment she closed the door, a voice called out. It was Michael. "Hey Luce." He smiled.

A smile beamed on the young Black's face. "Hey Mike." She returned although she then became confused as to why Michael was waiting outside her house. Furrowing her eyebrows she tilted her head. "Where's Anwyll?" She asked, as the pair fell into step with each other.

"Oh, he's waiting at the beach for us." Michael smiled innocently. "Come on we better not keep him waiting." He added with a laugh.

------------

It has been a couple of hours since Luci left the house to go meet up with her friends and Regulus was still intrigued as where she had gone. He knew it wasn't his business but he liked to keep tabs. An overprotective father if you will.

Sitting up in his seat in the living room he ran a hand through his hair. "Kreature?" He yelled, calling for the grumbling house elf.

Moments later and after a brief silence, the house elf entered the room. A towel in his hands. "Yes master?" He questioned.

Regulus looked to him. "Do you by chance know where Luci has gone?"

"Mistress Luci has gone out with her friends sir." The house elf replied in an obvious tone.

Regulus sighed. "No, I know that but did she tell you where she was going?" He repeated, rephrasing his question. Kreature nodded.

"To the beach cliffs, sir."