The tips themselves!!

Hi there. So you want to learn to write, hm? Well I'm going to try to help you :3 Dont feel bad if you can't write. Not everyone can. Love you!!!

- Put your personality into your writing!! Nobody wants to read something that sounds like a textbook. If you're a sarcastic little daisy, shove your sassy charms into your masterpieces! Let your mind fill the page like your witty words fill the air! It'll bring your stories to life and make them mean something! Speaking of which...

-Add meaning to your words! Emotion! Drama! Make your readers feel something. Instead of explaining it, let me show you:

        Maya stared through the window, the warm spring wind blowing through her onyx hair. The sun brought back warm memories to her face as it smiled upon her like an old friend. This was her first time seeing the light since last year. She had been lost for so long, she forgot what it felt like to know things. A single tear slipped down her dark cheek, filled with the sadness and self-loathing she had been through. She was finally home. Scarred and beaten, but home at last.~

-Lose yourself to the story. Get as into the writing as you want your readers to be. Put real, human thoughts on your page. They'll make a real difference, and you'll write a story that leaves you begging for more. 

-Finally, don't feel bad if you dont get all the reads or votes. That's not what this is about. This is a learning experience for you, a time for you to find your style. You might never learn to write, but that's okay. Learn to apriciate what you can do. <3