Numero Ocho

2nd Pov

"miss L/n? would u mind grabbing some chalk at the storage room?"

your teacher turned around to see you chewing your mouth as you stopped munching, quickly nodding. "answer." your teacher placed her hand on her hip as you quickly swallow the chips you were eating. "aye aye captain." you said before standing up and walking out the classroom, grinning.

"ehe, ehe ehe TE NANDAYOO!" you screeched, sprinting towards the storage room and sliding the door only to see a girl with gray shoulder length hair, her airforce blue eyes staring back at you as her lips were in a thin line.

"H-HOLY FUCK!" you widen your eyes, feeling yourself blushy blush? as the woman chuckle. "you alright?" she asked as she brush her hair back, you notice her ears have a few piercing on them as you nodded.

"I'D LET YOU KISS ME AND STEP ON ME!" you suddenly yelled out loud, no embarrassment in you as the female raised an eyebrow before chuckled. "is that so?" she questioned, walking towards you as you step back until your back hits the wall as she pinned you.

"its rare to see girls as bold as you, not to mention your cute." she caressed your cheek as you could literally feel her top energy radiating. "are we about to kiss right now?" you asked as the unknown female grabbed your chin, her thumb stroke your bottom lip.

"i dont mind kissing." she remarked. "e-eh?" and by that, the female softly attached her lips to yours as you widened your eyes.

HOLY FUCK! IM KISSING A HOT BITCH! FUCK FUCK FUCK! LEGS DONT GIVE UP ON ME! STAY STANDING!

you mentally screeched as the female pulled back. "thanks for the sweet kiss babe, see yah." patting your head, she walked away, leaving you hanging. you stood there, mouth gaped as you fall on your knees, touching your lip.

"I-I FINALLY KISSED A HOT PERSON!"

you cheered, jumping around.

"SHIT! I FORGOT THE CHALK AND HER NAME!"

-------------------

"HEHE HELLO LUNCH BREAK! HELLO GIRLS! HELLO MY LOVELY SOULMATES!"

you happily said, twirling around as you engulf kazutora in a hug before spinning around and pecking pehyan in the cheek. "HEY WAIT WHAT'S HAPPENING-" mikey asked as kaoru watch u twirl around.

"maybe they developed a mental illness again."

"NOPE! I JUST KISSED A HOT GIRL!" you smiled, still daydreaming as you touch your lip. "YOU WHAT?!" chifuyu yelped. "U KISSED SOMEONE IN THE LIPS THAT ISNT ME?!" baji shook your body back and forth as you grinned.

"ehe."

"EHE TE NANDAYO?!"

baji screamed, shaking you again as draken pulled your collar. "who was it? and when?" he asked as you still have that dumbfucking smile. "storage room<33 idk who she was, but she was fucking hot and a good kisser..." you sighed dreamily as mitsuya scoffed.

"bet i could kiss you better."

yuzuha and the other girls watch you act stupid before hina spoke. "i wonder who it was." hina wondered. "only a crazy girl would really kiss someone. or maybe just someone who's not straight." yuzuha said, eating as kaoru stood up, shoving sum onigiri in your mouth making you snap out of thoughts and choke.

"stop acting like a fool and eat." kaoru said as you pouted, but ate. "i wish i could see her again..." you mumbled. "if we meet her again i'd kiss u infront of her." inui suddenly said as you laughed.