||14 || Dancing in the rain ||

Start from the beginning

"This form takes less energy. Sure you can handle my sign little man?" Rekka smirked raising a single brow in challenge. Izuku gladly accepted it.

"Definitely!"

==========

"Rekkaaa, please?" Tsukiko whined pouting up at her older brother.

"Ah no! You'll get sick! Do you want Inko to kill me?!"

"But I don't get sick easy. And I've been in the rain before! That's how I met Zuo-nii!"

"I know but it wasn't raining so bad either of those times!"

"Then, should I tell Aria how you feel? As a way to make it up to you?" Rekka paled.

"AH! NO. NO. NO NO!! WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?!"

"Lux and Sage! They said telling Aria how you feel will make you happy!"

You damn fishes! Pieces!! I'm going to kill you! He hoped the message was sent loud and clear.

"You know what? Playing in the rain doesn't sound too bad! Lets go!"

"Yay!"

==========

"Splash!" Giggles of a child sounded a bit away from Izuku making him smile. It sounded familiar too.

"Ohh! You're trying out the new dance Matsu thought you huh? Is that why you wanted to be in the rain?"

"Mm! It's easier! And more fun!" Hearing the laughter and familiar voices made Izuku halt and bring himself from his thoughts.

As if in a horror movie he slowly turned to face the direction of the splashes of water and the giggling of the child causing it. The moment he spotted the two figures in the rain a squeak left his vocals.

"T,T, TSUKIKO!!!" He screamed startling the three years old making her head snap up in shock at the sudden and loud yell of her name.

"Nii-san?" She blinked then she smiled. "You're back!" Tsukiko ran over to him grabbing his hand with her tiny ones "Dance with me?"

Before Izuku could comprehend the situation he was pulled to where Rekka stood giving a nervous smile. The unexpected movement made him drop his umbrella allowing the rain to instantly begin to soak him. Izuku shivered lightly as the cold droplets fell down his back.

Izuku went to stop Tsukiko when he paused as he noticed that as she jumped in a puddle, spinning  in it, water lifted higher than it should twisting around her as she spun.

"Rekka, you saw that too right?"

"Blame Matsumoto. When we found out that Suki liked the rain he told her that was the only way to master the art of controlling water. He just liked being summoned in the rain, that dumbass." Rekka rolled his eyes.

"Ah...I want to carry her inside before okaa comes home but she looks like she's having so much fun!" Izuku whined pouting slightly at the delima brought to him.

"How'd you let yourself get talked into this?" Izuku asked as he realized Rekka wouldn't just let her outside without her begging or asking to do so consistently.

"She has very persuasive methods..." he chuckled nervously head dropping in defeat after.

"So do I." Izuku and Rekka turned to the third person that joined them.

"WAHH KAA-SAN!!"
"INKO-SANN!!???"

=====

"What were you two thinking?! Dancing in the rain on such cold days?! You'll get sick!" Inko scolded while drying off Tsukiko's hair. "Izuku I expected you to stop her and bring her inside not join her!"

"Gomen..." Izuku was sat on the floor in front of his mother and sister as he too dried his hair while getting lectured.

"And you Tsuki-chan. Bathing in the rain during winter is not a good thing! You could have frozen to death or get seriously sick. You're still small sweetheart, your body can only handle so much at your age. Even if the others are with you." Inko softened her tone at the end hoping Tsukiko understood what she meant.

"Hai. Gomen ne kaa-san. I didn't mean to worry you." She frowned eyes on the ground.

"It's alright, but try to resist next time, ne? You too Izuku, bring her inside next time." Inko smiled as she got rapid nods in return from the both of them.

"Hai~!"