Soojin came down in her hurry, wearing her pajamas only to see the siblings in the kitchen.

"Sorry I woke up late today", Soojin said rubbing her eyes.

"It's ok unnie. Now have a seat. Breakfast is ready."

Soojin saw that toasts, omelets and salad were on the table. "Oh Jina you didn't have to make the breakfast."

"No unnie it's ok. You always work hard. So I thought today I should make breakfast."

"Excuse me it's we", Jisung said.

She scoffed. "We? You literally burned the toasts two times.I told you to wash the vegetables and you asked whether you should use liquid soap or not."

Soojin laughed and said, "Ok ok don't start fighting now. Let's eat."

After breakfast, Jina went to her room as Soojin and Jisung were sitting in the living room. Soojin got a message from Jina. It was a video actually. As soon as she hit the play button, she bursted into laughter. Seeing her laughing, Jisung became curious and asked her, "Why are you laughing so much? Show me."

"You wanna see? Ok." Soojin showed him the video. It was his video only in which he was running as the contents from his stomach were about come out and then he reached a lonely part of the fair where Soojin gave him a plastic bag in which he did his thing.

Seeing that, Jisung's eyes widened. "Delete it."

"No."

"Give it to me."

"No." With that Soojin started to run upstairs.

"I said give it to me." Jisung chased her.

"No I will send this to our family group chat."

"NO!!!!"

As she reached his room, she jumped on the bed. Jisung came in and closed the door. "Now where will you go?"

Soojin circled in the room as Jisung tried to catch her. Ultimately he did. They were now on the bed as Jisung was on top of her and their faces were just inches apart. He held her hands preventing her to move. Jisung said with a smirk, "You can't run away from me."

They held eye contact as Soojin began to get lost in his brown orbs. Jisung realised their position and was about to get up when his hand slipped and the gap between them closed. Yes, they kissed. It was as if time stopped. Eyes were wide, hearts pounding fast. She was sure that he could hear her heart beating fast.

It was like somebody was telling him to deepen the kiss but then suddenly the clicking of the door knob was heard and at the next moment, Jisung fell on the floor with a loud sound as Soojin pushed him.

"Oppa!" Jina looked with confused eyes at Soojin who was on the bed and Jisung who was on the floor. "Did I miss something?"

"No!!!", both said in unison and looked at each other and then at the younger.

"What are you doing on the floor?"

"I? Uhhh yoga!" He then stretched his legs straight and tried to hold his feet with his hands but ofcourse failed.

"Oooook." Jina looked at them weirdly.

"Don't you know before entering someone's room, you should knock?"

"Oh sorry. I forgot my brother is not single anymore. You can carry on whatever you were doing. I just came here to tell you that I'm going to school. So bye!" And Jina left.

"School?" Jisung stood up while rubbing his butt to ease the pain and went out without glancing at Soojin and the girl sat on the bed with a faint blush visible on her face.

"You are going alone?"

Jina turned around and saw her brother. "No somebody is going to pick me up."

"Who?"

"You will see." Jina winked and then remembered that she left her maths homework copy on the desk. "Wait I'm coming."

Few seconds later, Soojin came down and then the door bell rang. She opened the door and saw a young, tall boy in a school uniform. "Do you want anyone?"

"Uhhh... Jina", the boy shyly said.

Hearing his sister's name, Jisung came to the door and looked at him from head to toe which made the younger boy nervous.

"And you are?", Soojin politely asked.

"I'm her friend."

"Why are you lying Hyunjun? Tell them the truth." Jina came and stood beside the boy. She held his hand and said with a smile, "Guys this is my boyfriend, Hyunjun."

"Hello." The boy nervously smiled as the olders' jaws dropped.

"You have a boyfriend??? Aren't you too young to have a boyfriend?", Jisung asked.

"Aren't you too young to get married?", Jina retorted.

"Jina are you serious?"

Soojin put her hand on his shoulder. "It's ok Jisung. Calm down. They are old enough to date."

"But-"

"No buts." She looked at the young couple with a smile. "I am so happy for you too. Don't mind him. He is just acting a bit protective of his sister", she said to the younger boy who nodded. "Now go or you will be late for school."

"Bye oppa!!!", Jina intentionally said.

Jisung exasperatedly sighed. "Bye."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

The whole car ride was quiet after that morning incident. Soojin entered the campus and was greeted by her bestfriend, Ningning. The Chinese shook her shoulders and said, "You don't know what happened."

"No I don't. Mind to tell me and please stop shaking me."

"Oh sorry but yeah from where should I start?"

"Don't tell me Jisung again has a girlfriend", Soojin jokingly said with a small laugh.

"Yes he does but...... it's you."

Soojin was too shocked to react.

A lot of things happened in this chapter;)

Thank you~