Soojin exasperatedly sighed. "Don't you know before riding the rollercoaster, your stomach should be empty?"

Jisung kept quiet.

"Wait let me take a picture of you for the last time. Gonna show it to Mom later." With that Jina took out her phone and clicked some pictures of her brother.

"YAHHHH!!! STOP IT!!!"

"Ok ok. Anyway my work is done." Jina gave him a cheeky smile.

He sighed. "I think I need some rest. I'm gonna sit here."

"Ok then unnie and I are going to ride the rollercoaster again."

"Take care Jisung."

With that the girls left to have another exciting ride.

□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□

After Jisung felt a little better, they rode a few less 'scary' rides and now they were eating soft pink cotton candy while roaming in the fair.

"Oppa!!! Look!! Ring toss game!!!"

The three of them went to the game stall.

"Which one do you want?", Jisung asked.

"That bunny one."

"Ok." Jisung gave the money to the stallman in return of which he got three rings. All eyes were on him and that specific bottle on which it was written 'No. 6 Bunny.' The boy started to throw the rings which were miraculously tossed around the bottle.

"YAYYYYY!!!", Jina exclaimed in joy.

His brother received the prize and handed it to his one and only sister with a smile.

"Thank you oppa."

Jisung patted her head and said, "Ok ok."

Soojin's eyes were still wide as her mouth parted an inch. "Wow you are pretty good."

"Yeah when we were kids, I used to play these games for her", Jisung said indicating her sister.

"Ohhhh." Soojin was looking at the dolls hanging.

"Do you want anything?"

"Huh? Uhhh... that one!" Soojin pointed at a big teddy bear.

"Ok." Jisung gave more money to the man and received the rings. And this time also he didn't fail.

"Here. This is for you." Jisung gave her the stuffed toy.

Soojin hugged the bear and said with a big smile, "Thank you, Jisung."

Maybe then he noticed for the first time how beautiful her smile was, how the dimples were formed on her cheeks whenever her lips curled up, how her eyes were sparkling as if millions of stars resided in there, how she looked so pretty even if she wore the simplest clothes and how her long wavy hair completed her look.

Then suddenly Jisung heard some clicking of camera. He turned around to see if somebody was taking pictures of them. But there were a lot of people. So, he pushed away the thought thinking that there were many people in the fair and ofcourse they would be taking their own pictures.

The three of them decided to ride the ferris wheel, watching the beautiful scenery from the top and then go back home.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Next day.

8:00 a.m.

After having a lot of fun in the fair, they became tired and as soon as they laid on the bed, sleep took over them. They didn't have a proper dinner as their tummies were full after eating lots of snacks in the fair.