Chapter 12

Alexis' P.O.V

5 comedies, 9 shots of vodka each, 3 ½ pizzas, 5 pints of ice cream, 1 bag of candy each and 4 liters of soda later Natasha, Pepper and Maria were drunk, I was extremely hyper from the drinks, ice cream, and candy and so were the girls. It was about 3:00 AM and everyone in the Tower but us were asleep. We had just finished our 5th movie and we wanted some more drinks. "Pepper! Let's raid Tony's bar!!!" I giggled, Pepper whooped and ran to the bar. She poured us all a shot of scotch, we drank and then screamed.

JARVIS spoke, "Mrs. Barton, Ms. Potts, Ms. Romanoff, Ms. Hill you are all extremely drunk and should retire to bed." Natasha pouted, "Boo, JARVIS! Let us have some fun!!" I screamed, "Pep! Give me another shot!" Maria giggled, "Yea me toooooooo!" I heard lots of footsteps coming towards us but Pepper had just handed me another shot. "Guys what the hell!? Are you drunk?" I turned to the boys all looking at us, "No Anthony you're stupid of course were not drunk. I'm a super soldier I can't get drunk I'm just really freaking hyper." Right as I let those words leave my mouth, I stumbled into Pepper and we fell.

We both burst into giggles and cheered as Natasha and Maria got on the bar and started singing 'Three Little Birds' by Bob Marley. I stood up and joined in the chorus, "Don't worry about a thing. Cuz every little thing is gonna be alright." "JARVIS call Barton to come get his wife." Maria looked at Tony, "You're annoying and really stupid." I looked at Steve, "Hiya Stevie will you be a doll and get me another shot please." He shook his head, so I turned and ran to the bar, ready to fix my own shot.

I heard a squeak from beside me and saw that Tony had pinned Pepper to the floor, "Nooooo, not Pepper!!" I heard a squeal and a grunt and saw that Natasha was being held down by Bruce and Maria was being held down by Thor. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I was dragged to the ground. I looked up and saw Steve was straddling my waist and was holding my arms above my head. I struggled, "STEVEN GRANT ROGERS! LET ME GO!! NOW!" He shook his head and tightened his grip on my wrists. I heard the elevator ding and I looked behind me the best I could, "Clint, Baby help me!" He stopped and looked around seeing all of us being held down he connected the dots, "She's hyper and they're drunk right?" All the boys nodded, he pulled out his phone, "Hey Johnson, grab a jet and come pick Hill and Romanoff up. They're drunk so bring some backup." He hung up and turned to Tony, "Get her to bed. You two keep ahold of them until Johnson gets here. I'm taking her home. This is why I never let them have the girl's night out of our apartment. This always happens."

Clint walked over to where I was pinned, Steve stood and I tried to make a break for it but Clint was to fast and grabbed my waist. "C'mon Babe, let's go." He dragged me to the elevator, when the doors had closed he released his grip on my waist. I looked up at him and pouted, "No, no don't even try that, you and I both know it won't work." I sighed and leaned into him, "I love you. You always put up with me and I don't even know how or why." He put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me close, "I love you too. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're not a burden, you're my girl and I will always love you." He kissed the top of my head just as the elevator arrived, he laced our fingers together and brought me to his Dodge Challenger. I sat down in passenger seat and Clint drove towards our apartment.

When we arrived I was half asleep, Clint looked over at me and smiled. Next thing I know I'm being lifted out of the car and being carried to the elevator. I snuggled up to Clint's warm body and his chest vibrated from his chuckle. I was almost asleep when I heard the door open to our apartment and was slightly jostled as he went to close it. I felt him walking towards the back of the apartment and another door open and close. I felt a soft cushion under me and opened my eyes. I saw Clint removing his shirt and changing into a pair of pajama pants. He climbed into the other side of the bed, I moved and snuggled to his chest laying my head in the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. "Goodnight Clint, I love you." "Goodnight Alexis, I love you too." He kissed the top of my head and I drifted off to sleep.

-AN Double Update!! This is a pretty short chapter but its just a little bit of fluff. That's all bye

-Lexi